It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could.. An Alien Invasion Be Disguised as an NEA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
With the coming DA 14 Near Earth Asteroid about to approach ,at its estimated closest distance to Earth on Feb 15th 2013...(less than one tenth the distance between)the Earth and the Moon)...ie approx 21,000 miles from say New York....what is the possibility that this asteroid could be an Alien Invasion in disguise?

Are we all saying? oh hum its a radar estimated rock of size between 36m and 80 m in size according to NASA , that is going to miss earth by a few thousand miles but so what?

Could it be an Alien disguise?

On world war 2 British soil, to fool the Germans, combined ,British and American inginueity, disguised the D Day invasion fleet from the Germans.

They disguised the massed tanks ect by diversion and disguise.

Lets not be too confident ...this object DA 14 is close.

WE should perhaps be on guard.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yeah..... what if?

A healthy imagination is good.
A critically thinking imagination with discernment is a must.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
as this one???

PREPARE.. especially american .. when all the guns taken by the government ..
Source...
www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://ajilbab.com/ cityscapes/cityscapes-landscapes-landscapes-cityscapes-asteroid-alien-life-forms.htm&docid=pDvOe7IJoj57dM&imgurl=http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails /detail/20120227/outer%252520space%252520invasion%252520planets%252520ufo%252520alien%252520life%252520forms%2525201600x1080%252520wallpaper_www.wallp aperhi.com_3.jpg&w=800&h=540&ei=0Fz2UOCxHoizrAfz34H4Dw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1052&vpy=6&dur=4890&hovh=184&hovw=273&tx=155&ty=104&sig=11808698606171746260 0&page=7&tbnh=145&tbnw=217&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:200,i:22

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

So do you know for sure?
You and I only know what we are shown via NASA .

The Poles were told Britain and France would defend them against the Germans , yes that turned out good.

The Poles were butchered by the Germans, then Russians for decades.

Yes ....you are right.....believe.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionsWitness

You and I only know what we are shown via NASA .

You are correct, our information is only as good as the source. That source happens to be heavily regulated, so a public report stating 100% of the facts is hardly to be expected I'd say.

At the same time, there are 1000s of amateur astronomers that have no ties to NASA or any Global Space Agencies, they just love space. These people, at least most of them, would report anything out of the ordinary to us asap! Some do via Youtube, and much of their presentations remain mysteries without further evidence.

If this NEA is a Trojan Horse invasion, I hardly think we should worry just based on it's size alone.

How many Trojans can fit in that tiny asteroid, or behind it?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

How many Trojans can fit in that tiny asteroid, or behind it?

Well those critters in "mars attacks" were not huge.
The thing is , a missile attack silo, could be the priority.

The only images we see are guesstimations from radar ?

There are no photos of DA14 took from optical lenses.

Logically advanced Aliens could simulate Asteroid s to fool Radar scans?

Just like the Allies did to the Germans.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness

Well those critters in "mars attacks" were not huge.
The thing is , a missile attack silo, could be the priority.

You do realize that was a movie based on a 1962 series of bubblegum cards by Topps and not a documentary, right?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Thoughts such as these are one of the main reasons I joined ATS. They make for a fun think!

I could theorize forever the "If I were a ET, I would do this to help/invade Earth."

Some call it day-dreaming. I call it fun-thunking (As in WhoDaThunk?)

It also keeps the imagination active...which is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

what is the possibility that this asteroid could be an Alien Invasion in disguise?

None whatsoever , they wouldn't need to hide or disguise their arrival .
If an Alien species decided to invade our planet they would be able to overwhelm us from orbit without much effort .

They would have the strategic advantage as they would occupy the ultimate high ground and could just bombard us with no meaningful reply from ourselves , it would be like taking sweets from a child .

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This is a good possibility. If this were to happen the mentioned object would have to slow upon arrival and either show itself to be stationary are join the Earth in orbit.
Certain organisations would be aware of an approaching object and monitor its progress, now wether they inform us of this strange behavior is another thing.

The moon Phobos is believed to be a derelict spacecraft if you research that theory. Even the Moon itself has been labelled as a space vehicle of sorts.

It would be interesting to see if this is the case here, but as mentioned by another poster they would have a great advantage being above us like that and could in effect render us defenceless.

top topics

join