It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we being trained/prepared for? An intelligent debate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Firstly, excuse the rambling nature I am sure I am about to type out.

I'd like to think that, I, others, us, know better than the rest. I really would. And I think we like to think that we know more than John Q Public. That we are enlightened. We are independent thinkers. We see through the lies, the media, our government. We know the truth.

Well, i've given this a decent amount of thought, and i've concluded, at least to myself, that we are not nearly as smart as we think we are, in a sense.

Long before 9/11, we had conspiracies that pull at us. Made our mind wonder, and while aimless, not without validity. It's good to think outside the box, right?

I've noticed with all the recent shootings, all the recent "A-HA!"'s we have our government on, the media play, the social play, word of mouth, sites such as this...

We, as the people we are, look for dots to connect. Other dots. Not including us. We can link this event to this person by this means. That person to this event. That person ate at that restaurant the same month as this person! Coincidence? I think not!

I'm of course being facetious on that last note.

What i'm getting at, is that with all the endless power, control, intelligence, money, and again, power, that
"they" have, call them, it, whatever you want to call the powers that run things....I REALLY don't think we're as smart as we'd like to pretend to be.

We like to think that we see through them. We got them in our sights. We are on to them and one day, one day....we'll have them dead to rights.

Maybe.

I'd like to think i'm a pretty intelligent fellow. And that you all are as well(mostly
). I'd like to think that we are on to their grand scheme, and we can fit all the puzzle pieces together ourselves, without MSN, without mainstream support, without John Q Public, because we know and feel it, and they don't. It's almost an, dare I say, elitist frame of mind, and i'm sure many of you can relate with me on that point, even if you won't admit it, and you won't.

*Here we go. The point.*

What gets me, really, is that I don't think that they don't know it. And if they don't know it, we're smarter than them. And it's catching on. And if we're smarter than them, and it's spreading, than they lose more control. And they are in the business to keep control. And they don't lose in that business, they exist to keep it. They control. We think we know, but they make it a reality.

Ergo, we are, in fact, playing into their hands.

We like to think we connect the dots to show what they've done, what they have created and destroyed while the masses sleep. The problem is, we, the outcasts, never included ourselves into it. If you start connecting *all* the points, it becomes an even larger conspiracy.

I won't list events, there isn't a need for it. Go through them yourself in your own mind. Connect all of them, and it adds up to a much larger event than we think it is.The specific events, the people, the media, the ramping up of the new awakened. Consider yourself, and your individual thought patterns into the equation.

I, for one, don't think we are smarter than them. I certainly believe they have a card or two stuffed into their sleeve, and time will tell what that is, but not for a second at this point, do I think that they don't include us as a card in their hands.

Comments and feedback welcome. Thanks for reading.

edit on 15-1-2013 by FrostForests because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2013 by FrostForests because: type

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think it has a lot to do with social engineering and conditioning of people, using exposure to our very own evils as a wake up call to help sustain and further humanity.

SImply Put

“It’s clearly a crisis of two things: of consciousness and conditioning. We have the technological power, the engineering skills to save our planet, to cure disease, to feed the hungry, to end war; But we lack the intellectual vision, the ability to change our minds. We must decondition ourselves from 10,000 years of bad behavior. And, it’s not easy.”
– Terence McKenna

Nothing that a little Revelations can't fix.

Along with some justice and forgiveness.

It's a psychological head trip lol.
edit on 15-1-2013 by retirednature because: additional comment

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well i'm glad to see I at least got a single comment, thank you for your input.

Maybe people are tired of these types of threads. It's all been said before, right? I suppose so.

Focus on the hot topics at hand, however minute. That's where the validity really matters.

Well, slight disappointment aside, thanks for the comment.

join