It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd amendment Alert!!! Bank of America bans purchases of gun's and ammo.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

My guess is people will be closing BofA accounts like crazy!! I think this is a CLEAR sign things are heading in a very bad direction here in the US. I don't want to think about what is around the next corner once this plays out... this is just amazing!

edit on 1/15/2013 by Creedo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/15/2013 by Majic because: Embedded video using the "yvid" tag. Quote this post to see how it works.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo

My guess is people will be closing BofA accounts like crazy!! I think this is a CLEAR sign things are heading in a very bad direction here in the US. I don't want to think about what is around the next corner once this plays out... this is just amazing!

Your link is broken, unless it's just me.

I will try imbedding it for you if you post the link.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yes I must be HTML handicapped..... link added to OP! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You shouldn't have an account at Bank America anyway. As soon as guns are banned your money in any of the big 6 banks is going to disappear. Why do you thing they want to ban gun sales? They don't want you coming after them when they steal your money.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
You shouldn't have an account at Bank America anyway. As soon as guns are banned your money in any of the big 6 banks is going to disappear. Why do you thing they want to ban gun sales? They don't want you coming after them when they steal your money.

Hang on, what?

So, you're saying that everyone with a gun is going to go shoot up banks because they - the banks - are going to take your money.

They don't take your money already?

You have no already had major protests at BofA which have resulted in what I consider illegal arrests?

This is not funny anymore.. it was the fist 50000 times I got this intent from gun owners.

So you're ready to go shoot people over money.

And then wonder why they say you're not capable of rationally owning a gun... ffs...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
OP, for those of us tech challenged folks, please provide a summary of the video we cannot view ... thanks in advance

link   
While this infuriates me, I am not surprised. Bank of America IS the NWO. They are as big a gear in the machine as the Fed, the Bank of London, et al.

link   
reply to post by winofiend

I think he was sort of joking... at least that is what I got from it.. Banks are not that stupid to outright steal peoples money over something like this.

...are they???

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Easy to fix that, just get a prepaid visa card with a debit pin and you can still buy it. Always a way around something. It is pretty messed up when they control what you want to buy though. Can't believe their even allowed to do that.Here's A BOA rep who denies that they are even doing that.

edit on 15-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Creedo

If people ever need another reason to dump BOA this is it. We all know they are scum but many don't, and they need a swift kick in their arse to realize this.

But good lord! Is this true?! BOA has the gull to ban purchases of firearms and ammo? I may just give them a call tomorrow for myself to see what's doing.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes they can and they have! A local Arizona business right down the street from my house in Scottsdale, American Spirit Arms. They are literally withholding his money, he asked why so they said they did not think he should be selling guns and parts online.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

www.youtube.com...

Link above....

Summary:

Person places a call to BofA customer support asking if they are now blocking the use of their cards on purchases of firearms and ammunition. Customer service rep. confirms that this is indeed true but can not give details as to why or for how long. The rep. simply stated he did not have the answers.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Thank you for the embedded video fix! I need to learn to do this correctly....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
WOW !!!!!!! This has law suit written all over it. How can a bank deny you any legal purchase with your own money?
Oh wait....its not money it is called a Federal Reserve Note of debt.

I cant believe the times that try men's souls are now here!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
reply to post by Manhater

Thank you for the embedded video fix! I need to learn to do this correctly....

Just follow what I did in my quote.

The 2nd video that I posted, the BOA rep says there is no information on this. She says it's a false statement from maybe an imposter rep.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Is there any way to verify this?? I do think this is for real and it's making it really hard to type because I'm pretty upset over this
But I really would like to know if is for real, is it just over the internet, or do you mean to tell me that if I had a BoA debit card I couldn't hop on down to wally world and pick up a box of bullets?? I could maybe be willing to listen if it was just an internet thing, but if this is effecting face to face over the counter purchases then this is absolutely not ok on any level........ Is this how it starts???

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This will get people angry, pissed, upset to the point of screaming all over the net. "Where's my rights!" "We must all stand"...all over ATS for a week or so.

And then...

Back to their daily lives and letting it die down to acceptance. I give it a week give or take a few days.

And then...

ALL banks will follow suit. People won't be able to purchase fire arms or ammo with a card and then cash will be banned to do the purchase because remember that only terrorists are using cash these days.

And then...

"What Just Happened?"

Peace

edit on 15-1-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Maby i am crazy but the speed this is bing pushed thur. Gives me resion to be concerned. Why is this moving so fast. What is about to happen that makes getting guns off the streets as fas as possibale. Such a need by tptb??

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

Maybe because martial law will be coming next and they don't want the people to fight back. Who knows. That's the only reason I can see them doing this.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing! If I were a customer with BOA
my account would be closed first thing in the morning! S&F

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join