It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Sincerity and Senior Citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I am a senior citizen and have been for several years now. And as stated in the article, "We seniors have been around for a long time and have been conned before, and we have the scars to prove it". While this article addresses senior citizens, we are far from the only ones who stand to lose by believing anything OBAMA says.

Stop and think about it, If the MSM had vetted [snip] like they have done to many candidates in the past [snip] would never have made it past the nomination at best, and could have faced charges for his words and actions.

SOURCE

A survey taken just before the last election showed that Americans thought Romney was more capable of running the country than Obama. The same survey showed that people thought Obama cared more about them than Romney did.

So if I understand this thinking, people want the country run by the less qualified person because he worries more about them.

One group, that mostly didn’t fall for his line, was the senior population. I happen to be a member of that fine group of citizens. We’ve be around a while and have been conned before. We have the scars of battle and have learned not to believe what a person says. We watch what that person does. What Obama has done has not been good for seniors.

We have let the most intrusive president in history into our lives. There is nothing that he isn’t tinkering with because in his mind his ideologue version of America is the best of all possible Americas and a monument to his intelligence and nobility.

edit on Tue Jan 15 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

join