It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wave of UFO Sightings in Victoria, B.C. January 14, 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yet another 'triangular' wave this time up in Canada. I especially liked the description from another daytime sighting saying, 'the three balls of light came together in the middle then, shot off'

I can attest, triangular (red/orange points of light) crafts are REAL. I saw one a few months ago here in south Florida. Flew directly over my house then proceeded over the Atlantic Ocean.

Many people in Victoria, B.C. have reported seeing strange objects and lights in the sky in the last week. The UFOs have been sighted all over the Vancouver Island area and in Washington State as well.

www.ctvvancouverisland.ca...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I cant drive my triangle hovercar anywhere without people freaking out man

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is a ton of reports in the last few days. I happen to see one in West Melbourne, Florida on Saturday the 12th.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hi I had a look at your video link the video at 1:54 with the object at night I can only say this!!!

When will people learn AUTO FOCUS at night on a video camera is a joke even on a very expensive DSLR camera any photographer would try manual focus at night.

The video was out of focus anyone can see that

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Hi I had a look at your video link the video at 1:54 with the object at night I can only say this!!!

When will people learn AUTO FOCUS at night on a video camera is a joke even on a very expensive DSLR camera any photographer would try manual focus at night.

The video was out of focus anyone can see that

Ya know....I wouldn't ordinarily have even made this thread but for the recent triangular flaps in the past 15 days!

I don't think we'll be worrying about gun control (which is not confiscation) this year at all. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I feel something big may be on the horizon for idiotic Americans who are so paranoid about their gun rights.
This is a great time to show up because this planet is literally falling apart!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I no longer believe these "triangular UFO's" are ET like but rather gov't like.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonBear
This is a ton of reports in the last few days. I happen to see one in West Melbourne, Florida on Saturday the 12th.

Indubitably!!
I am not only intrigued by the recent nationwide UFO flap the past 2-weeks but like I mentioned in the OP, I saw this with my own two eyeballs. Well maybe not 'this' one per se.....but a triangular UFO sashay right over my house a few months back. So I know they're out there.
What they are, will be left for another discussion but if everyone can at least be on the same page as far as their existence, then 2013 may be a promising year!!

Thanks for posting and sharing the same interest

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
which was the ufo sighting
was it the airplane
the star being shown to move by a shaky hand
or was it the bald guy with the obligitiory scifi movie poster behind him
he did look kind of odd

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yeah, a lot all of sudden. Just saw another report for michigan. As I noted there.

Its probably One Of These Babies

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

Nice to see you

I tend to lean that way too but one then has to wonder where'd they get the idea or technology know-how from?

Technology spiked about 50 years ago and that begs the question: why? Because 50 years earlier, the Wright Brothers were still trying to get their box-kite airplane off the ground. So something happened to catapult us into technological geniuses. Evolution just doesn't happen that quickly much to the naysayers' chagrin.

The other interesting conundrum I find myself in when I do give our governments credit for propelling and building these huge crafts, why hasn't there been one whistle-blower?

And one last thing, the triangular craft that came down the Arizona valley between 6:30-8:30PM on March 13, 1997 was 99.9% not from this planet. Not according to all witness reports. This craft or crafts was/were alive some said. And for some unknown reason, I know exactly what they're saying.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Yeah, a lot all of sudden. Just saw another report for michigan. As I noted there.

Peace!! ID

And ......on the flip side, it may not be.

For such a covert, secretive, clandestine and stealthy military industrial complex America has, they're taking an awful risk practicing over major cities.

The navy has the 7 oceans and the army has several deserts to test their secret crafts over so why fly over Miami , Arizona, New Jersey, or Detroit? What if they were to crash over these cities? Some of these triangles take a long time to get from point A to point B (see: Phoenix Lights) so they're not going at mach speed.

Who knows? Just keep an open mind, that's all

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Although this is an entirely different place, please see this thread entitled:
Triangle wave continues. This time over Detroit. January 11, 2013
www.abovetopsecret.com...

because without that one, I wouldn't have posted this one

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you want to confirm any particular sighting, just file FOIA requests for the FAA and weather radar data for the time and location of the sighting you strongly feel may be the real thing. And it has to done within a few days, before the recording media are reused.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Technology spiked about 50 years ago and that begs the question: why?

World War Two ?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

Nice to see you

I tend to lean that way too but one then has to wonder where'd they get the idea or technology know-how from?

Technology spiked about 50 years ago and that begs the question: why? Because 50 years earlier, the Wright Brothers were still trying to get their box-kite airplane off the ground. So something happened to catapult us into technological geniuses. Evolution just doesn't happen that quickly much to the naysayers' chagrin.

There was no "spike". There was continuous improvement in an era of continuing and increasing government investment in basic and applied research, followed by a Cold War which emphasized technological upgrading instead of mass production.

Lots of prerequisites came together at once: aluminium production at a large scale, better quality fuel, understanding of fluid mechanics, rapid improvement in electronics.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

There was no "spike". There was continuous improvement in an era of continuing and increasing government investment in basic and applied research, followed by a Cold War which emphasized technological upgrading instead of mass production.

Lots of prerequisites came together at once: aluminium production at a large scale, better quality fuel, understanding of fluid mechanics, rapid improvement in electronics.

I am not going to get into a repertoire with you on whether mankind spiked or didn't spike in the last 100 years. I and many others feel we did. So be it.

Take care!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Nice to see you

So what do you consider are the spikes give a few examples after all you seem to think it happened so please show us all

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So what do you consider are the spikes give a few examples after all you seem to think it happened so please show us all

Even though I brought it up, it's the wrong thread for that banter and besides, I don't have the energy to impart my feelings only to battle it out. I'm just getting over the flu.
So maybe if you want to start a thread on this in the very near future, I will be happy to partake. Maybe even toss ya a star and flag. But for now?....my body begs for peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Peace!! ID

And ......on the flip side, it may not be.

For such a covert, secretive, clandestine and stealthy military industrial complex America has, they're taking an awful risk practicing over major cities.

The navy has the 7 oceans and the army has several deserts to test their secret crafts over so why fly over Miami , Arizona, New Jersey, or Detroit? What if they were to crash over these cities? Some of these triangles take a long time to get from point A to point B (see: Phoenix Lights) so they're not going at mach speed.

Who knows? Just keep an open mind, that's all

Yes, I am keeping an open mind. And the only thing that we have seen are secret military projects. The fact that I can show you a page full of "previously" hidden black projects, that were seen by the public over the past 50 years, but now are available in full view, is a good indicator that our military has current black projects with triangles.

Who knows what else they may have, but we won't find out about that set up pictures for another 20 or 30 years. It will continue and continue and people will see things in the sky that they will not recognize.....black covert projects, which is probably what all of these incidents are.

BUT, do I leave out the 'possibility' that it could be something else? Absolutely!! In the meantime, it's equally logical to think these sightings are nothing more than secret, covert, black projects by our military. Since we have proof of neither, at the moment, of what those mysterious things were............the principle of Occams Razor applies. What is the most simplest and logical answer??

EDIT: added a picture of a UFO......umm, err a U.S. Airforce B2 bomber

Peace!! ID

edit on 15-1-2013 by ItDepends because: added a picture of a UFO......umm, err a U.S. Airforce B2 bomber

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Even though I brought it up, it's the wrong thread for that banter and besides, I don't have the energy to impart my feelings only to battle it out. I'm just getting over the flu.
So maybe if you want to start a thread on this in the very near future, I will be happy to partake. Maybe even toss ya a star and flag. But for now?....my body begs for peace.

Sorry but your the one claiming it so the thread should be yours giving your evidence to back your claim

top topics

<<   2 >>

join