It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I seen as a revolutionary and a terrorists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't understand why I am seen as a revolutionary terrorists. I don't understand why others think I want a civil war. I don't understand why I am seen as a radical.

Let me explain.

I believe a man has a right to speak opnely against anything or anyone regardless of location or topic, as long as it does not physically endanger that person, as prescribed under article 1 of the constitution. Yet we now have protest free zones and politically correct restrictions. Why does this make me a radical?

I believe that a man can have a firearm of his choice without regestration or permit and carry said firearm either openly or conceled on his person, for protection and as a final measure for governmental checks and balances, as prescribed under article 2 of the constitution. Why does that make me a radical?

I believe that a man has the right to openly worship his god or lack thereof free and with out reservation no matter his location or venue, as prescribed in article one of the constitution. Why does this make me a radical?

I believe that I should be secure in my person, home, and posessions, without unjust and unwarranted search and seazure of my property without probable cause or provocation, as prescribed in articles 4 and 5 of the constitution.

I believe that I as a citizen have the right to trial by jury and the right to face my accuser in a court of law. That I should be able to walk freely in my own country without fear of government sanctioned hit squads assasinating me for my views or actions. As prescribed in article 5 and 6 of the constitution.

I believe that any punishment allocated to me be just and reasonable, and be be out of line of excess of financial burden or lifelong regestration after I have served due dilligence, as prescibed under article 8 of the constitution. Why does this make me a radical?

I believe that power not espressly given to the federal government lies with the state or the people. Why does this make me a radical?

Why if I believe in the founding document of our country, am I now considered to be a radical and or extremist? Why am I a radical if I believe that all men are created equal am I frowned upon by the powers that be. Why does my quest to be independant of government intrusion throw up flags in the system so that I must be observed?

Why have we let our government intrude and define who we should be and what we should do without tossing them out on their behinds, as is our right and some would say even our resposnibility.

Why am I singled out as a radical when I only want to see the law upheld as it is written?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Your not either one. The ones the government should worry about are the ones not talking about it. Like Grandpa said: "Never tell a man your gonna whoop his ass, just do it" I don't think we are headed for a Civil War personally. People just need to vote based on saving our Constitution and hopefully it will all get better.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Because your way of thinking is out dated and your country has been fundamentally transformed, just as promised.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
because... “Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.”

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy82269
Because your way of thinking is out dated and your country has been fundamentally transformed, just as promised.
Perhaps we are outdated.
Perhaps slavery really is freedom.
Perhaps lies truly are truth.
Perhaps war is actually peace.
Or, PERHAPS, people like you have become so reprobate in their thinking that reality has no meaning outside of what the regime and tptb tell you?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

No one wants a civil war. Especially those that arre trying to stand up for the constitution. M

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by billy82269

What is right is never out of date.

reluctantpawn

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Your only ‘problem’? You gotta stop caring what others think. That’s the first step to joining the sheeples.
Stand by your guns (no pun intended).
When it comes down to the brass tax - you live with you - always. Not with ‘them‘.
You’re accountable to you. Not them.
You know what’s right - and wrong.
Don’t compromise - ever - with right and wrong.
Ever.

Quoting you? What's right never goes out of date - but I'll add - as long as there are people like you and I to make sure it does not.

peace - and STAY STRONG!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
"What's right never goes out of date - but I'll add - as long as there are people like you and I to make sure it does not."

Agreed...stand strong, never compromise your moral ideals.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Gltichy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join