It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boomerang Shaped UFO in Space [ NASA photograph ]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

That's an awesome picture mate, I'm pinching it

EDIT: Oh and it's dust IMHO.
edit on 15/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Pauligirl

That looks nothing like the fibre in the OPs pic. If thats the best there is in comparison im gonna stick with the OP explanation of real boomerang ufo.

Op explanation you say, Sorry I see the OP asking a bunch of questions after posting the images, I see no explanations what so ever of them being a real boomerang UFO, A real Boomerang UFO, lets break this down,

-A boomerang being a throwing weapon used by the indigenous people of Australia

-UFO well we all know the meaning even though its used incorrectly numerous times on this site.

How can a real boomerang be a UFO and how could anyone possibly throw this real boomerang UFO out into space if it was caught on camera by the Apollo 15 crew?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

reply to post by Pauligirl

That looks nothing like the fibre in the OPs pic. If thats the best there is in comparison im gonna stick with the OP explanation of real boomerang ufo.

Why would the fibers have to look alike?

Duh,

because the goal posts are on wheels, always have been and always will be in the UFO community

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

i say great find. Again more proof Nasa lies.

Huh

NASA does lie (we have a permanent member here for their damage control to prove it) but this ain't proof of their deception. This is however proof that people get too excitable and carried away.

There is nothing to suggest this is 'flying'. It's more indicative of a piece of dust or debris on/in the lens. I get this all the time in my eye!

I mean AthllonSavage, you are obviously entitled to live your life as you seem fit but take it from someone whose been in this field for a very long time, you're gonna exhaust yourself out in a few more years if you keep it up

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

i say great find

Thanks AthlonSavage for your wonderful reply .

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

ok link some photos if there so numerous. If you cant link then your statement is irrelevant.

What are you ? Two fries short of a Happy Meal ?

I'm not the one claiming "Nasa lies" or that there are "Boomerang shaped UFO's". I've told you what they are and a single Google search will return dozens of similar photographs.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

There are hundreds of examples of these, caused by unproper handling outside of a cleanroom environment.

ok link some photos if there so numerous. If you cant link then your statement is irrelevant.

How do you think these pictures get on the net they have to be SCANNED the odd bit dust or fluff can show up I really wish people on here would actually put more effort into thinking why things could happen instead of jumping to the conspiracy conclusion all the time.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

When will you learn

Have a look at this post as this subject about dust etc is on other threads on here!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Common sense you can't put a price on it

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You do know its possible that the speck of dust is actually a tiny planet, home to a microscopic community called Whoville, where the Whos reside.

It could be a little alien world!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

What are you ? Two fries short of a Happy Meal ?

Thanks now I am hungry...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Look guys, more proof NASA lies!!!!11!!1!

I found a horseshoe craft in this pic, plus a sperm shaped one too!
(top right cross hair for those that miss it haha)

Seriously, it is just fiber/dust/whatever and not an alien craft. These things happen with photos and NASA isn't going to waste ridiculous amounts of money for a 99.9% dust free environment just for developing pictures.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Okay, okay, okay... let's make a deal here. It's obviously an alien hair/fiber/what-not.

Everyone happy now?

Now, all i have to do, is to find out how on Earth i've gotten those on my vacation photo negatives
back in the late 80's and early 90's...
edit on 15-1-2013 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I've seen this craft 14 times. I have record of directions, times, and what it was doing. This thing is huge, completely silent, and translucent. I could see starts right through it. Sometimes it flies with lights on, sometimes not. It is very graceful and makes banking turns sometimes. I've seen it look like it shapeshifted into a bar also. It goes fast and slow. I would guess it to be about 5 times larger than a commercial plane.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfesnack
I've seen this craft 14 times. I have record of directions, times, and what it was doing. This thing is huge, completely silent, and translucent. I could see starts right through it. Sometimes it flies with lights on, sometimes not. It is very graceful and makes banking turns sometimes. I've seen it look like it shapeshifted into a bar also. It goes fast and slow. I would guess it to be about 5 times larger than a commercial plane.

If it doesn't need lights why would they ever put them on seriously.

So Aliens have the technology to fly lightyears to be here yet they still need lights.

Its LIKE a stealth bomber going on a mission lit up like a christmas tree it makes no sense

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
I really wish people on here would actually put more effort into thinking why things could happen instead of jumping to the conspiracy conclusion all the time.

What's your angle?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

If you look at my full post instead of the selected text. These pictures have to be scanned to get a digital file so a bit of dirt or hair appears as an object in the picture. So simply if people put a bit more thought into how that could happen instead of assuming that EVERY dot in a NASA picture has to be Mog from Zog you never know we might put effort into something that could be the real thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I hate these, its always super zoomed in on some seemingly enpty space to reveal some mysterious smudge that is far too easily dismissed as a fiber or speck of debris.

Can someone inform me of what there is to gain by "air brushing" ufos and alien structures out of photographs?

Wouldnt nasa be more of an important establishment if they provided evidence of exterrestrials?

Im not buying into the whole "nasa knows" propaganda. No one can provide anything but specculation and all of it is shoddy at best.

1/10

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

I had read someone came up with a theory. That it keeps JPL relevant, as long as there's a need for remote rovers and the like, it keeps them going, otherwise I guess it doesn't? Obviously there's holes in the theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join