It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK being primed for ET life existence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think disclosure is not an option for our government. I just don't think it will happen. They are quite happy to keep us ticking along as we are. Why tell us? It would just lead to questions from us that they would not be prepared to answer. I always thought murdock was a shapeshifting lizard!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
Lets hope.

Noticed it myself, not that i read the Sun

Where i live in Hull, we have many Aliens living but there not from out of space.

Open border travel sucks.

edit on 14-1-2013 by jehova620 because: (no reason given)

Another Hull member here!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

UK being primed for ET life existence?

Is this a sign? [Sun "News"paper]

Thank you for posting - and welcome to ATS.

Answer: The only thing this is a sure sign of is Rupert Murdoch being an exceptionally opportunistic media whore who will say anything, do anything, buy anything (anyone), to make more money.

The more sensationalist, outlandish, alarmist, incredible the "news" is, the better. He knows he is feeding the heads of millions of dummies - the legions of lemmings that gravitate to his trough of swill on a regular basis to lap up all the garbage he can fabricate. It's "reality TV" in print form. There isn't a shred of truth (or reality) to it.

The SUN isn't fit to line the bottom of my bird cage.

edit on 1/17/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Welcome to ATS and congratulations on your first post.

I don't think the UK is being primed for disclosure. This is something that would need to happen worldwide.
I have no idea if there were more stories or not in the national press. They were more likely to have been prompted by the final releases from the National Archives of the UFO documents and the closure of the UFO reporting desk and the "silly season" just before the Olympics.

Now despite Nick Pope's high media profile I suspect this was little more than a PR desk designed to downplay any incidents to the public and media and was often left out of the loop in matters of extreme national security.

It will be a long slow process if disclosure of ET life ever happens and the whole world will be part of the exercise. It's taken over 65 years and we haven't even reached the smallest level of disclosure. If it is coming it will be "...we found an alien microbe on Mars (or a meteorite, Europa etc.)". A little bit more exciting would be a signal from a a planet light years away confirmed on radio telescopes.

I would be mightily surprised if anything more than that happens in the next few years. But we live in surprising times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join