It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Cooper's Occult Souvenir?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Yes, this is exactly what I'm questioning. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

I really think you're on to something with this observation. It fits into my PSYOP theory.

Mr. Cooper could have flashed that to Psyop agents in the know?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is speculation but the other day I was on another forum and someone by the username of "Reconminister" replied and said he was a parent at Sandy Hook and that the shooting was not a hoax. I can provide the original reply by them if anyone wants it.

Anyway, I did not believe the response, as good at it was. The username of the person was my first clue.

Recon = Reconnaissance is a mission to obtain information by visual observation or other detection methods, about the activities and resources of an enemy...

Minister = An information minister (also called minister of information) is a position in the governments of some countries responsible for dealing with information matters, it is often linked with censorship and propaganda. Sometimes the position is given to a separate Minister of Culture.

I might have linked this username to this site:

Influence Activators™ are Steenberg personnel who are discreetly deployed among a targeted group to build influence and support for a desired course of action.

Recon Website

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

yeah, I kinda said that, I think. Anyway, the point I was trying to make, and probably not very clearly, was that the child was really into under the sea stuff so why was the chosen pic not of something from under the sea.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
especially when the Owl is primarily associated with death and bad omens.

No, it is not - why claim that? Never heard of the wise old owl? Since at least 1875....

Seems some people want too make everything a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You can easily see my claims if you read the whole thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join