It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr: 'I'm convinced a second gunman was involved in killing my uncle'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Robert F. Kennedy Jr and his sister, Rory, spoke about their family Friday night while being interviewed in front of an audience by Charlie Rose at the Winspear Opera House in Dallas. As well as publicly stating he believed Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone he admitted his father believed the Warren Commission report was a 'shoddy piece of craftsmanship.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
On the one hand I'm not surprised that they're finally saying these things in public. On the other hand I'm a little surprised at how naive they are. They still believe it was LHO? Common idiots no longer believe that. And that there was more than one shooter? Duh!

Believe me, if I had their money and connections I'd have some SERIOUS investigators tracking down every son-of-a-bitch who was involved. And with their money and connections you could do it--or at the very least find out who they were.

Could they just be paying lip-service? I find that hard to believe. So I really don't know what to make of this....

ETA: Oh! And his father believed the Warren Commission was a "shoddy piece of craftsmanship"? Really? Is it possible to be that sheltered and disconnected from the real world?

edit on 1/13/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ive seen a few jfk threads recently and im really surprised to think that anyone actually thinks that this was anything other than a black op's, full blown government led assassination... I dont know anyone who believes the OS, young or old!

for me this is the most publicly known conspiracy ever and everyone knows it was an inside job - its the worst kept secret ever!

join