It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Tom Corbett Strikes Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Our lovely Governor has signed off to allow a British company take over the Pa. lottery. The Pa. lottery is used to help senior citizens but is being out sourced to a company whose main stock holders is the Canadian teachers pension fund. We had record profits last year selling 3.5 billion and having over 1 billion in profit. So why are we trying to sale out our senior citizens??

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

Now the British company wants a scape goat just in case it does not meet profit standards.

Secretary of Revenue Daniel Meuser tells The Associated Press that Camelot Global Services wants assurances it won't be penalized if state employees' opposition prevents it from achieving its profit projections.

www.witf.org...

I'd also like to point out that this was not the only offer. The state lottery labor group did give a counter offer that was rejected.

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

I knew before I clicked that it was Camelot, many of us Brits wanted Virgin to take over the Lotto seeing Virgin promised a not for profit Lotto.
Good luck with Camelot (Not made me rich yet :lol

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What this is the last thing pa needs! Uhh he has done nothing good for this state!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

I don't know how this guy keeps getting re elected. After the whole Sandusky scandal why is he not being investigated for something!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

Corbett is nothing more than a criminal! The same guy that as the State Attorney General, buried the evidence that there was a problem with Sandusky????

He needs to GO! I hope we are around for his re election, because I am gonna do everything I can to get his sorry ass voted out of office!!! Most likely though as the way of Tom Ridge, he will be elevated to a position in the Federal government, because he has successfully proven he is corrupt........

new topics

top topics

join