It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Entanglement" as a possible means of FTL communications? OR, why SETI hasn't found anything yet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
For example, Say if seti picked up a message saying "Alrite earthmen hows it going". What would be the chances of them letting the public know?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

unless they first brought the particles here of course.

Hmm. Like the communication stones of the Ancients in Stargate Universe? My assumption is that such a device could actually work, but that we are (as yet) not scientifically advanced enough to understand how, let alone why they would work for US in particular.

I guess that, hypothetically speaking, the stones would somehow activate (& then interact with) a currently undetectable resonant signature, issued by (otherwise inactive) algorithmic complexes stored in strands of Human DNA (in the vast, inexplicable 'junk' DNA..) These strands would have a connection to the 'soul mechanics' of the mind-body relationship, the root laws by which a particular consciousness is hooked into a particular physical form (such would have been the product of a guided evolution, by the hand of 'God with a capital G' in the case of the first sentient inhabitants of (our region of) the Universe - their full evolutionary process guided by fundamental principles of evolution towards sentience; or, by the hand of the 'sky gods' of lore & legend, those whose image is bound upon us - the Elohim..?? **see footnote**

Anyway, by some process involving energy transfer between each person using the stones, and the physically local entangled particles in their stone, a person would be literally detached from their own physical body, not to float around aimlessly, but rather immediately forced into a 'quantum-entanglement-enabled' astral projection; instantaneously tethered to the physical form at the other end of the 'entanglement telephone line' - the whole process authorised & regulated by the acceptable data-flow between stones of agreed 'gatekeeper' codes & safety protocols that ensure the 'soul mechanics' of each user are compatible for consciousness transfer (for example, no transfer with non-sentient beings..) It is my guess that such protocols would necessarily be encoded by design in our DNA, seemingly 'junk' until the mind/body relationship is better understood by our scientists - and would be specific to genetically similar species. The safety protocols & lock/key exchanges would be activated & 'pinged' back & forth by the directed energetics of the (unknowable at this time) mechanics of the stones themselves.

Whaddya think?

FITO.

** NB - I know these ideas of God / Elohim / Nefilim (etc) are areas of contention, but there are some mysteries associated with this simple idea of consciousness transfer that are far more wide-ranging than can be discussed in a quick comment like this...**

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I like it! You are wondering about the so called "junk" DNA and so am I. There is a new theory that the junk DNA actually controlls how the "working" DNA expresses itself......opening up a whole new realm of possibilities!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join