It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sedona,AZ and High Strangeness - Help Me Find the Strange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ive lived in AZ for 12 years and have had a few creepy encounters.
Jerome az has some very active ghost hauntings.
Campe Verde/beaver creek and strawberry az have super active ufo activity.
Sedona is nice but too many tourists.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LipstickMystic
One man I knew moved to Sedona to find "his spiritual purpose" and lived right near a powerful vortex area. Within a few years, he jumped off a mountain edge (I think it was on Bell Rock) because the negative albino ET's, so powerful in that area, told him he would soon join them and ascend with them in his light body.

The cheeky bastards! I'd have said "Right, but you guys first!"

Also, In regards to channeling, do you find any of it useful, or have you come across any that you would consider fairly accurate?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello everyone, i recently joined ATS in light of a recent trip to Sedona with my family in search of snow. I myself live in Phoenix and been to Sedona many times in my life, never had any intention of experiencing anything. However on this trip to Sedona we went hiking and did a lot of exploring, but not much snow. So we decided to head toward Flagstaff as we drive i wanted to take my family to a spot my dad used to take us when we were young to play in snow. Driving up on the 89A the road winds up toward flagstaff and you reach to top of the clif with a wonderful view of Sedona. As you reach the top there's a scenic view stop to the right heading north called Oak Creek Vista. I wanted to take pictures (sefies)before the sun set with my girls. This is when something weird happened, I took two selfies with one of my daughters back to back. I didn't really get a good look at the pics til the next day, when i was deciding which pic to post i noticed a strange ghostly image of what looks like a suspension bridge in the background. Having been to this area many times in my life couldn't under stand why this was in my picture as there are no structure in that area. I'm attaching two pictures both are taken right after each other. At first i thought maybe its some type of sun glare, but the image has to much detail yet fuzzy at the same time. I did not manipulate this picture in any way.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: amatrine
What used to be in Sedona is not there anymore. Years ago, you could go to the vortexes, and try to push your hands together, and they would not meet. Also the vegetation, would not grow past a certain height and all grew at a right angel.

That is no longer true. What ever caused that phenomena , has not in years. I am glad I got to experience it though while it was there. That was about 21 years ago.

Still a very pretty place, but now an over crowded tourist town. Slide rock back then was not a park, but a place certain people knew about.

Back then I stood in the bell rock vortex, held a crystal in my hand, no pressure and it just snapped in two rite in my hand. .

Vortexes don't just disappear! You just have to find the right places. There are many vortex maps available. Some vortexes are stronger than others. I've been to Sedona before many times myself and found some, it is a tranquil and rejuvenating place. Good luck on your next journey.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PlausibleDeniability

Try it again at 1am all by yourself with night vision goggles and bring a radio, prepare for the worst but avoid places where dangerous animals roam the place at night.

I wouldn't recommend it though, in fact, don't do it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join