It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lung Cancer Help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So we think my mum has got lung cancer but not sure she has the symptoms and something has shown up on a scan so I was trying to think of treatment for her. so far I got Lypospheric C, raw Vegan diet, Flax seed oil, Asian Ginseng, Grape seed oil, Turmeric, Thyme, powdered Zeolite, Green tea, Arjuna and a glass of wine for Resveratrol this is all I have at the moment, anyone know of any thing else that people have used to help them out.

I'm not talking about cancer in General im talking about Lung cancer.

Thanks...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

It sounds like you're on the right track. I've read that baking soda helps because it acts as a buffer for your body's ph level, as we know cancer needs an acidic environment to strive.

Apricot seeds have shown promise, I know of one person that has been using them and the doctors are stumped as to how quickly her cancer is going into remission, and she has pancreatic cancer or colon cancer.

I recommend watching a film call "Running from the Cure: The Rick Simpson Story" The subject matter is extremely taboo here on ATS So I'll let you Google it and watch it for yourself.

Good luck

edit on 11-1-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

There are many good threads on here. Use the search function and you'll find more than a few. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-1-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Someone made a post yesterday on the soursop fruit and how it kills cancer cells......

AboveTopSecret

Not saying it is the answer you are looking for, but I would at least recommend it to you for an informative read...
edit on 11-1-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Alfalfa juice, but blend it with carot juice or papaya because is very strong.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Vitamin B6 seems to be the answer to prevent lung cancer, even in smokers. I also read some articles that says it does wonders for those with lung cancer.

GOOGLE

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Has your Mum decided on non-traditional medicine? Ultimately, it is her choice on how to proceed. Please keep us up-dated on her progress. I had a different kind of cancer and always thought I would go with natural remedies, but when it came down to it, I chose traditional medicine. I no longer have the cancer.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

No she hasn't decided, since she is not sure if it is cancer but the doctors think it is she is gonna have a biopsy on Wednesday see what the Gray mass they found on the Xray was. So not sure if it is small cell or what yet. I'm pretty sure it is cancer the doctor said it is a high chance of cancer. My nan had lung cancer. Her mum.

I said to her today the baking powder thing about neutralising PH levels but she don't seam interested, she seam more interested in wanting sympathy and dying in peace which i never really thought my mum would be since my grandparents (her mum and dad) where such fighters, She don't seam to care any more. she hasn't for a while.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm sure your Mom is overwhelmed right now and scared. Let her know that cancer isn't always a death sentence. Keep us up-dated on what's going on. For now, give her lots of love and attention and take one day at a time.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Definity - Below is some vital information that most people are not aware of. Don't hold you're breath waiting for the " WHO " or " Big Pharma " to tell everyone either...

Below is a link to a Colloidal Silver Fact Sheet - and is Absolutely Vital Information.

The Colloidal Silver Fact Sheet

It is impossible for single-celled germs to mutate into silver-resistant
forms, as happens with conventional Antibiotics. Therefore, no tolerance to
Colloidal Silver ever develops. Also, Colloidal Silver cannot interact or
interfere with other medicine being taken. Inside the body, silver forms no
toxic compounds or reacts with anything other than a germ's oxygen
metabolizing enzyme. Colloidal Silver is truly a safe, natural remedy for
many of mankind's ills.

all4webs.com...

No doubt some in the 'WHO' would like to limit or ban any or all natural remedies that are not pills cranked out by "Big Pharma"

Here is the up to date information from the colloidal silver link on that Fact Sheet web page. I use their colloidal silver myself. Below is the EPA information from their web site on their FAQ's

Q: Are colloidal silver products safe?

A: Advanced Colloidal Silver, taken according to our serving suggestions, contains less than one third the amount of silver referenced by the EPA in their drinking water standards. Utopia Silver Supplement's suggested one-per day serving contains approximately 100 micrograms of silver. The Environmental Protection Agency’s maximum daily reference dose of silver is 350 micrograms. That equates to approximately three and one half teaspoons of our Advanced Colloidal Silver.

Silver is one of the few substances that has a reference dose not based on an adverse health effect and for which the EPA removed the maximum silver contaminate level for drinking water. This action was obviously driven by the recognized low or non-toxicity associated with this mineral. As far as any claimed toxicity is concerned, drinking water is allowed to have three and one half times as much silver for an average daily consumption as a serving of Advanced Colloidal Silver provides. If it is safe to drink from the public water supplies of America containing naturally occurring silver, it is perfectly safe to use this dietary supplement, even up to three and one half times the suggested serving for any purpose you choose.

You may ask: How can such a small amount of silver have a positive effect within the body? The secret is in the infinitesimal size of the silver particles. A million of these silver particles could sit side by side on a cross section of human hair. The reason it works so well is that such a large percentage of the surface area of silver atoms are exposed to the body’s fluid environment, allowing these tiny particles to penetrate even the deepest tissues of the body and thereby supporting the immune system. These silver nano-particles are smaller than any blood cell, bacteria, fungus spore, or even virus. This is the key to the effectiveness of Advanced Colloidal Silver and the primary reason a 20 ppm silver product is all that is required to do the job.

Google or Look up " Saturation Dose " of Colloidal Silver -

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
hello,firstly dont worry..ur mom will be fine soon.
she should mently prepare and to increase resisting power to treat this lungs cancer..
stop smoking
Test your home for radon
Avoid carcinogens at work.
Eat a diet full of fruits and vegetables
and do walking 30 to 40 min daily..in fresh air..

gud luck...

this is link you can see and help mom
www.mayoclinic.com...=prevention
edit on 28-1-2013 by samiyadecruze because: link forgot to tell

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Lung cancer is a disease characterized by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of
the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung in a process

new topics

top topics

join