It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human need to preserve our blood line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I was thinking in the gun debate some basic science that seemed to be missing. That of the basic human need for continued existence. Anyone who can talk another out of their support for their own basic human animal right of survival is an evil Ted Bundy type in my opinion. The globalist cabal would like to tell you that your basic human animal right to survive for another day is less important that the wider public safety issue with guns. This is pure evil in my opinion. This means that some bureaucrat in Washington / EU determines the worth of your life and you have no say about it. If you have a firearm to defend yourself you make the decision if your life is worth saving or not. If you are a human and this does not reach you I am sorry your programming for self destruction and exploitation by other can not be broken to save your own life and that of your children.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I personally do not find anything wrong with the ownership of guns, but I do not think that someone needs an AK47 to go deer hunting. I think that certain guns should be military use only and others be out of the civilian hands. (Yes, start flaming my honest opinion now I expect it )

I've honestly never seen guns before being used as a "preserve bloodlines let's survive" scenario. I think that we're all entitled to a certain level of gun to defend ourselves from other people etc. You may take some heat from this topic, but I can kind of see where you're coming from and wrap my head around it.

I'll also note that originally, I thought this was going to be another one of those "the up tops are breeding with reptilians, let's go stop them! Keep humans humans!" and was about to roll my eyes and watch the impending fireworks show.

join