It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Keith Ratliff, Now John Noveske - Victims Of "Gun Control Crackdown"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

they must, it ONLY makes sense to rid of those who can make guns and ammo before those who own guns and ammo, because eventually even those who hide weapons will run out of ammo eventually (or they become buried, rusty, stolen by someone who later dies thus it is confiscated etc. This kind of skill would be a commodity and be well protected and hidden for sure. His life is worth more than gold to have on your side.

I just checked on several websites about advice on making your own, since likely it is even now illegal to post such links but most come with the disclaimer: "Warning and Disclaimer

THE ASSEMBLY OF AN IMPROVISED GUN CAN LEAD TO SERIOUS TROUBLE IN TWO WAYS:

1. The gun can anger a totalitarian regime in which you live, causing the regime to imprison or kill you.

2. If you even make the smallest mistake during your assembly, the laws of physics may maim or kill you. "
www.gunslot.com...

I was actually just looking up the list of metals one would need to make their own so that I can also keep my eye on metal manufacturers security oddly having security beefed up or a change in management. If anyone knows or has witness of anything of this topic, please post it.

edit on 10-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join