It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress more popular than meth labs, less popular than Nickelback

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
VIA Tumblr

I am aware Tumblr is more of a blogging site than a news site, but you will find this amusing I promise.

Recently, Public Policy Polling sought to discover just how low the public’s opinion of Congress had fallen, testing the popularity of the U.S. Congress against twenty-six different, typically unpopular things. We all know that the American people have a less-than-favorable opinion of Congress (9% favorable and 85% unfavorable), but damn. The results weren’t pretty. Here’s the outcome of PPP’s survey, in a handy illustrated form, from most to least popular thing:

So, according to this ladies' analysis it would appear root canals are actually more popular than Congress. At least congress beat out Meth labs, Castro and the clap.

It seems Congress is the thing we just love to hate (along with Obama). I'm beginning to think they just can't do anything right. Well, that's a serious part of the problem-They just can't do anything. They are far more concerned with fundraising for the next election than actually doing their job. Political grandstanding isn't going to fix anything either. I have come to the conclusion we are just screwed.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yep sounds right.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the laugh, that's pretty rare on here.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hi there. Please contribute to the previous thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks! Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join