It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government jobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hey guys. This happened a while back during the election. A friend and I where talking about the government. His dad works for the feds. He said his dad wears an orange jump suit, heavy gloves, and carries a mask around. We'll call my friend C. His dad won't tell him what he does for work because its "secret". C suspects he works with chemicals, what do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16
Hey guys. This happened a while back during the election. A friend and I where talking about the government. His dad works for the feds. He said his dad wears an orange jump suit, heavy gloves, and carries a mask around. We'll call my friend C. His dad won't tell him what he does for work because its "secret". C suspects he works with chemicals, what do you guys think?

I dont know, but the government is involved in all kinds of secret and nasty shinanigans. If there is a job going that allows one to poke Obama in the eye let me know so I can apply

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufohunter16

Hazmat suits are typically for protection against chemical agents, but can also be for biological agents and nuclear facilities.

What is the educational background? What city/region?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I dont know, but the government is involved in all kinds of secret and nasty shinanigans. If there is a job going that allows one to poke Obama in the eye let me know so I can apply

Hahaha. Good one. But yea the government is involved in some nasty stuff.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufohunter16

He could be a government exterminator at some military base, possibly hunting giant irradiated cockroaches

Or maybe he cooks meth for the DEA to introduce into low income communities and further create income inequality by supporting drug addiction.

Who knows if its secret, in all honesty its probably just a very mundane simple job he can't talk about because of bureaucracy.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Not sure about educational background. I know he went to college and we are in LA county.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It could be a mundane job, but it strikes me odd that he won't tell his own son.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You've heard of the Men In Black (MIBs)? The MIOs are the guys who clean up after the MIBs....

new topics

top topics

join