It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof more guns in school stop violence!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

it does not say

Exceptions
a)gun free zone
b)school zone
c)Government building
d)state building
e)city hall

or am I missing a text somewhere...

It also does not state that you are allowed to own weapons in those areas. Your proof...also shows that more guns out there will eventually land in someones hand who is mentally unstable. What your helping to show is that there need to be more gun restrictions put into place so that the mentally unstable cannot get these weapons.

The forefathers when writing the second amendment did foresee the weapon capabilities of the future and if they did would most likely have worded the amendment to better deal with the guns of today.

When they wrote it...muskets were the weapon of choice. Don't say that they did see the future because if they did..women and equal rights for all races would have been dealt with at that time and would have not needed amendment.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

No, it was from a thread I can't find (short on time)
But you still proved my point.

I guess good guys with guns really do stop bad guys with guns.

How hard is it to understand that making laws to hinder the law abiding citizens will never stop one criminal?

Anyone who thinks taxing ammo %50, or putting a 10rd limit on a mag, will some how stop a criminal from having ammo and a 100rd drum is simply mentally ill and/or ignorant.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join