It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman 2: Batman Returns (1992) Christopher Walken: Global Warming, Reichstag Fire, & Gulf Of Tonkin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
With all the creepy Batman connections popping up everywhere about the recent shootings and the talk of those events being possible False Flag Operations, I wanted to share this clip from Batman 2: Batman Returns, what is your opinion? Are there connections?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
That's a good find! I think most people forgot about that movie because it sucked so bad

If anything it illustrates how elites think (best way to get something done = manufactured crisis).

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Honestly... I think the whole super-hero movie genre and curse relationship is a weird and hard to explain one. It started with the curse of Superman and well... Batman isn't the only one to have things around it and RW production/crew issues or just nuts pointing back as inspiration or whatever. It's odd how these have impacted some in society...and yet, thinking back on things like that Superman thing .. Well, just hard to explain.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That kinda reminds me of the talk a while back about how a lot of people thought that Bruce Lee and his family were cursed in some way, Kennedy family too. The world can be strange place. I'm questioning whether coincidences exist more and more every day.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Thank you! I thought I should share since I did a search and had not seen this mentioned. Another good one, In my opinion is Batman Forever, I mean the movie sucked but the symbolism in it is intense!

new topics

top topics

join