It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The third Eye of the Masons is the Masonry itself

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EatSurvive

Maybe you should take a hint from the two posts of yours that I flagged, and discuss this in a rational and mature manner...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

Here on ATS we expect civility on all threads. We do not allow rude or hateful posts and we certainly do not allow abusive language or attacks against fellow members. It ends now.

Please don't make us take further unnecessary action. Share your opinion, that's fine, but just stay civil when you do it.

Please also review this link: Mod Note: Secret Societies Forum Posting Conduct – Please Review This Link.

Thank you.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, as some are continuing to go off-topic here, even after I previously pointed out more action will be taken if this occurred, this thread is now temporarily closed. Something that could've been entirely avoided too.

This is your chance to cool off here guys, take it. This thread will also be re-opened in a few hours time..

**Thread Re-Opened!**

Let's try and stay civil guys.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well, since no one who is anti-mason on here has anything intelligent (or not profane) to say about the topic except "I am not a mason, I will never be a mason and I know WAY more about being a mason than those of you who are masons".

People fear and then hate things that they do not understand.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

yea i agree

but...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EatSurvive

Good thread Man. Masonry can't be trusted (or Rotary/Lions Club etc.) Masons are sworn to secrecy and will lie to protect there 'little big club'. I feel you on the 'Eye' However the 'Evil eye' will be surpassed by the 'Good eye' if you have faith in 'Good'. You personal relationship with God is what matters and you devotion to 'righteousness'.. Personally I am convinced 'Good' wins in the end. Also if Masonry was so good why would it be guarded from the people of this world. Good wants his word spread not for 'certain Men' to be accepted by 'certain Men'. Protestantism is a blessing but easily abused by 'other crafts'. Trust God, Trust Good.
Thank you for your words of appreciation ,indeed God wins in the end even if the battle seems to be lost,,for those who need help ,help will come when more needed just at the right moment in the right day at the right hour in the right minute.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join