It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stranger in the Rainforest (is my friend and an Alien.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
One time when I lived in the rainforest I had the honor to meet Bambi’s older brother. I promised him that I will never reveal his name, location and what he looks like. He thinks there is conspiracy by the world government to kidnap him and download all data from his brain, but to be honest I think he is just a bit paranoid and I keep telling him to stop eating magic mushrooms for breakfast and the black helicopters would go away. But that's a whole other issue..

Anywaaaays... When the moon was towed to a repair shop near Jupiter for PM, he introduced me to an alien whos name is Khünbish and his crew who he addressed as Khachid. I could tell by the look on their faces that they didn't like being called that, and they could see on my face that I could see what they wanted to do to Khünbish for calling them Khachid. Disturbing trust me!

This is a map of the area where their space ship is parked. But you don't want to go there without an invitation. It's invisible anyway so even if you manage to get through the security you will only see dead insects around the spaceship if you get lucky and the wind won't blow them away.

It was weird because I thought their names were familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Years later I discovered the meanings of their names HERE , and now It totally makes sense because a few days before I met them I was bored and decided to check out what's new in other dimensions (plus they have awesome Sushi and I was hungry) so I borrowed Baba Booey's inter-dimensional cruiser (It's not his real name BTW) we just love busting his balls ever since he called in to a News program. Lol Baba Booey you are such a doofus but we still love you.

Anywaaaays..... I hit the wrong button by accident and ended up not only going back in time but back in time in Mongolia when they were choosing clan names. And that's why their names seemed familiar to me. Shout out to Democraticunderground.com for clearing up this important issue for me. You guys are awesome and keep up the good work !

Khünbish and his crew are from a solar system which I promised never to disclose the name or location because they are afraid that Earth Government will go over there to spread democracy and they already seen how that works. They were like NO Thank You Dudes! And who can blame them right? They are ruled by a king and loving it. This is a picture of his statue I took. Notice a "coincidence"?

I spent a few days on their planet and it reminds me of tropical island on earth only with a lot of ice. People are pretty nice as long as you don't fall asleep in public because they freak out when they see it for some reason. this is a picture I took when we were on a final approach.

If you don't believe me then how do you explain the following?

Khünbish predicted that I would win the lottery, and guess what I'm doing tomorrow? Buying a Bugatti ! that's what!

He predicted that Nova Scotia would ban Monsanto Cucumbers ... Lucky guess? I don't think so..

He predicted that the Government will Ban Super Soaker Water Guns Another coincidence? No way!

Now pay attention to the information Khünbish received from his elite friends and asked me to spread the word..

Last week one of the worst criminals escaped from maximum security prison planet. His name is Master Baits and he is considered armed and extremely dangerous. Picture below.

Khünbish says that his elite friends have a reason to believe that Master Baits may be traveling with a couple in their spaceship. Picture below.

If you have information please post it here.

P.S. This story was inspired by www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Classic. You are a Champion. This is a comedic example of exactly what ATS is

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Cool Story - S&F

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Cool Story - S&F

Thank you.

Now I'm looking for a cheap flux capacitor for my Bugatti, I tried Doc Browns E-bay store but he's sold out.

top topics

join