It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are at war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I can not stress this enough I love my country I am privileged to be an American and wish to be nowhere else on the globe.

We are at war with our selves our government and those who controll their purse strings are pushing US further and further against ourselves. Even on this website where we are encouraged to deny ignorance we bicker and scream at one another while the topic gets derailed and sent into the abyss of the archives. I surmise that this website has been infiltrated and corrupted by agents of certain interests as we truly pose threat to the system in it's current form. I have been reading almost all threads and have found members who have not been active in quite some time popping back up to derail these topics only to vanish into the either once the topic has been successfully killed.

Today I have realised we will loose our second amendment right soon and most likely with little knowledge before it happens I implore all my fellow patriots to take measures to secure and hide their weapons now leaving only the ones that are not going to be banned in their home. Forge documents of sale with ambiguous details to make disproving that you have sold them nearly impossible. Why am I encouraging you to break laws that dont yet exists it's because somethings on the horizon we just can't see it as the smoke screen is to thick but I promise you that it's there. We may be careening over a financial cliff that will leave the citizenry ready to rebell which won't sit well with our government unless we are disarmed. I believe the prepper community will be hit first as they are the best prepared for guerrilla warfare followed by veterans and rabble rouser types like my self.

I cannot say for certain what is going to catalyze this uprising but it's the only conclusion that I have been able to come to given the current course of legislation, acquisition and increased intelligence gathering or government has been doing at this point in time. It all adds up in my opinion that they are aware of a crisis that is coming within the nextcfew years that will Pitt citizen against governance. It matters not whether it's through false flag or natural occurrence I believe this to be true. We have all read the thread where the fbi was considering sanctioned killings of occupy wall street leaders if they are willing to go to that extreme over a small group of dissidents what will they do to a mass uprising. Do not be fooled into believing that americans will not turn guns on Americans as that document alone proves otherwise make no mistake we are at war with ourselves. I only hope that peace will prevail but be prepared for it to fail.

edit on 7-1-2013 by oasisjack because: stupid auto correct

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

Well said thread sir.

PS Its not "RABBLE"...it is REBEL-Rouser...as in rousing REBELS to REBEL!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

My wife wants me to go sell what few guns I have to a dealer and buy silver since gun prices are bid and silver is well off its highs. Then if gun control gets derailed I can buy one or two back at lower prices and maybe get one free if silver retests the highs again. In the meantime I will still have my crossbow which can fire a bolt that will go thru a "deer in kevlar."

edit on 8-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
its impossible to lose your 2nd Amendment rights...its ultimate consequence would be to disband the entire military and police force in the United States.

the government wouldn't do that to itself. sure...there may be a foreign group that would like this but they have NO influence in American Government; all they have is the ability to chirp without end through the media.

while we are at war...what's the big deal...this is the type of war you've all dreamed about for many years and now you get to fight.

new topics

top topics

join