It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few things to know about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS members. I havent been very active on this site since I joined but I figure with the threads on this section I may as well tell you all a bit about myself, you know just to get to know me a bit better. I wont go into really personal things rather things like hobbies and stuff like that.

So to start off let me say that I recently started college and looking to major in psychology. I dont know why but it fascinates me. I like music (and who doesnt?) specifically old rock music, so artists like Aerosmith, the Doors, Alice Cooper.

Theres 3 different things I like as hobbies, one of which is investigating, learning things about paranormal activities and conspiracies, which is why im here on ATS. In addition to this though I like collecting these things here.

www.cointalk.com...

Smashed Pennies. Although I only have like 10 (I just started so thats why). And my last hobby is card collecting. Sports cards, Been doing that for about 6 years now and its a lot of fun for me anyway.

Recently Ive also been into rewards sites. I dont know if im allowed to post referral links or not but if anyones interested just ask. Rewards sites are well...rewarding. I like it.

Well thats a bit about me. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Good to meet you
We used to take pennies and put them on the railroad track so the trains smashed them, is that how it is still done? As a collector are there different smash methods that affect value? I frankly had not heard of this hobby, interesting.

new topics

join