It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati agent Sharon and the destruction of Israel : mission (almost) accomplished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Israel's Knesset voted Tuesday night to approve Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's plan to unilaterally disengage from the Gaza Strip and northern West Bank.

67 MKs voted in favor
45 MKs voted against
7 MKs abstained

Under the principles of the plan, Israel is to have no presence in the Gaza Strip or northern West Bank by the end of 2005, ...

The plan could still be halted by a public referendum, and the cabinet must also convene to decide whether, where and when to give the order to evacuate settlements.

A group of five senior Likud ministers headed by Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu who are pushing for a referendum trickled in to vote in the second round of the roll call, keeping the Knesset in suspense until the last moment.

Netanyahu, however, dropped his bombshell moments after the vote, saying that he and ministers Livnat, Yisrael Katz and and Danny Naveh will quit the government within 14 days if Sharon does not agree to hold a national referendum.

The bill being drafted by the government determines compensation and evacuation procedures.

Under the bill, which is to be brought for a first reading on November 1, settlers who leave the Gaza Strip and relocate to the Galilee or Negev will get a $30,000 bonus.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's a good start! They should then gradually evacuate all of the West Bank.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Cabinet OKs arrests of whole families, 3-5 year jail terms for resisters
By israelinsider staff October 24, 2004

A ministerial committee led by Justice Minister Yosef "Tommy" Lapid has amended the compensation and punishment bill passed today by the Israeli government to allow for simultaneous arrests of parents and their children, which was not previously legal. Whole families resisting expulsion from their homes thus may be rounded up efficiently and deported to mass internment facilities prepared for them.

Those arrested will be liable to 3 to 5 year prison terms, the latter if they are found in possession of "hot or cold" objects which might be used as weapons, even if resistance is passive. It is not clear whether children and adults will have the same terms or whether they will be allowed to serve together in "family detention centers" or whether families will be split up and sent to different internment facilities around the countries.

The bill, which outlines compensation for settlers facing evacuation under Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's disengagement plan, as well as punishments for those refusing or resisting expulsion and deportation, won support Sunday from the cabinet and the ministerial committee on legislation, two days before the bill is due to be presented to the Knesset plenum. The bill was first approved in the cabinet by a majority of 13 ministers during the weekly cabinet meeting, while six -- five members of the Likud and the sole remaining member of the National Religious Party -- voted against.

The committee on legislation passed most of the clauses in the bill without changes, although several alterations were made, Haaretz reported, some regarding the authority of police and security forces in the event of resistance to the evacuation. Security officials believe that those detained for hindering evacuation will include whole families, and that it is unreasonable to separate children from their parents during an arrest, the newspaper reported. Thus the ability to round up whole families is conceived as a humanitarian measure.

Humanitarian considerations have been a guiding force for the current government.

Several months ago, Minister Lapid compared a Palestinian woman picking through the rubble of her home destroyed by the IDF during a mission to uncover arms-smuggling tunnels to "my grandmother who was thrown out of her house during the Shoah (Holocaust)," adding that "The destruction of homes must stop because it is inhuman, un-Jewish, and causes us great harm around the world," Lapid added. "In the end we'll be kicked out of the UN, we?ll be put on trial in The Hague [seat of the International Court of Justice], and no one will want to have anything to do with us."

Under the plan approved by Sharon's cabinet, and due to be voted on this week by the governement, 1500 homes of Jewish families in Gaza, along with schools and other community structures, are to be leveled and the land turned over to Palestinian groups.

Families which do not accept compensation are to be forcibly deported and sent to mass incarceration facilities and internment camps which the Israeli Prison Services has been ordered to prepare. Graves of dead Jews buried in Gaza are reportedly to be dug up and relocated elsewhere along with synagogues which are to be dismantled.

At the start of the cabinet meeting, Sharon described the evacuation bill as "clear and thorough."

"The law will make things as easy as possible for the settlers who will be evacuated and I am certain that even those who oppose the disengagement plan will not want to make things difficult for the settlers," Sharon said.

Creative solutions for mass incarceration ordered
Ofer Lefler, spokesman for the Israel Prisons Authority (IPA), recently announced that the IPA had been ordered to develop "creative alternatives" for the mass detention of disengagement opponents.

Lefler noted that detained disengagement opponents would not be "security prisoners" and thus the IPA would have considerable leeway in modes of incarceration. He cited the incarceration of illegal workers awaiting expulsion in a hotel that was converted into a temporary prison as an example of a creative solution.

web.israelinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Date Posted: Mar 15, 05 - 9:43 AM
Message: Just before, the nation of Israel conquered their FIRST city inside the Promised Land, JERICHO, their leader, Joshua, had an encounter with Israel´s Y´shua Messiah, their "Deliverer out of Zion" ....

Joshua 5:
13: And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
14: And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?
15: And the captain of the LORD´s host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

Now....all these thousands of years later....

The nation of Israel is again about to have another encounter with their Messiah Y´shua....

Ezekiel 11:
8: Ye have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord GOD.
9: And I will bring you out of the midst thereof, and deliver you into the hands of strangers, and will execute judgments among you.
10: Ye shall fall by the sword; I will judge you in the border of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
11: This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel:
12: And ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are round about you.

Just after, the nation chooses to ´give back´ the ´FIRST´ of their inheritance......

Israel plans to hand over control of the Jordan Valley city of Jericho to the PA on Wednesday, Adar II 5, March 16, as the FIRST city given back to "the people of the land."

www.israelnationalnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join