It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movie Django...and anti-gun hypocrite video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
So I just wanted to post that this movie was pretty damn good... Jamie Fox is the main character. The same Jamie Fox I am sure most of you remember from a video recently demanding a plan for gun control. DEMAND A PLAN... right...

Interestingly enough in his latest movie he kills with guns easily 100 people, in fact his job is bounty hunter and kills people then collects the bounty.

Along with pretty much everyone else in that video they make their money glorifying gun violence and violence in general or gun humor, or they are married to someone who is a gangster and raps about guns and drugs...

So yah pretty much a movie full of a black guy getting paid to shoot white guys. Pretty good movie though probably would suck if it weren't for all of the great gun violence.

Goodtimes.
edit on 6-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Sorry I actually had it right but my spellcheck changed it to that
I fixed it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I agree.

And while we're at it, any actors that play vegetarians should cease doing so unless they are themselves vegetarians. Vegans the same. Hippies the same.

People who play military people have to be actual military.

Doctors? Forgetaboutit, unless you're a verified doctor. None of this quincy MD baloney.

I mean, they're actors. they should really be all about the roles they play.

right?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Obviously you don't have to be whatever you are acting to be in real life... But don't make a video talking about guns are bad, violence bad, we need plan... then make a movie killing hundreds of people, acting or not its just stupid and shows what a jerk you are...

Just like you douchebags who smoke cigs and make public announcement about not smoking, don't tell me not to do something that you in fact do yourself...

new topics

top topics

join