It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico owes The USA Billions of dollars, and here's why!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by resoe26
reply to post by Violater1

Mexico isn't going to pay a damn thing to the US. I promise.
In fact, I'm still waiting for them to reclaim Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, etc. as thiers (sic) once more. (because you already know it was stolen from them)

Stolen from them? Please provide a link to this falsehood.

If you don't like what is going on in America, then get out.
There are plenty of immigrants that are better suited here than yourself.

Better suited? Please provide a link to the immigrants here in the USA that have graduated from an engineering and medical school, pilot billion dollar aircraft, and provide FREE medical care to illegal entrants?

Besides, I'm sure you know that nearly everyone in the USA is an immigrant, unless of course you are Native American.

Factually, the American Indians migrated from Central and South America, Southeast Asia. China, Japan, Melanesia, and Polynesia. So yes, they too are immigrants.
www.upenn.edu...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Personally I don't even care if my tax money goes to their health care. I look at it as contributing to the well being of people in general. Contributing to the health and happiness of someone else is far better to me than having any money of any kind.

I applaud your philanthropy.
Most people would agree that if you work for something or anything, you are allowed the fruits of your labor.
When you have labored very hard for something, you tend to hold it in either great esteem or value. If you want to give your money away, that's fine with me, just don't ask me to be so frivolous with mine.

Stop being so damn selfish. I bet you have a depressed life huh?

Oh yes, when loosing an argument always:
1. play the race card.
2. make ad hominem attacks.

PS
your little rant about immigrants and health care on this fine website ATS, will not do a damn thing in the real world. Maybe you should find some alternate thing to do with your fingers other than create your inhumane rant on a website

Please review number 2 from above

edit on 12-1-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

www.houstonculture.org...
Here is your link maricon.

And you sir, have graduated from medical school and engineering school!? much applause. Only engineering school here. And my father was an illegal immigrant at one point in time. Not too bad for a first generation american huh?

If you believe that "native Americans" are too indeed immigrants... than this land belongs to nobody. Especially some greedy old man such as yourself. In fact, who the hell gave ANYONE the right to call land their own? that indeed was a man made conception.

as far as YOUR money goes... I'll quote Crowley, "Do What Thou Wilt". Your money I suppose. But your tax money... yeah, it was never yours buddy. And I don't believe you can convince the government otherwise.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh yeah by the way... By the time your children (if you have any that is) are older, the majority of the population will be Hispanic. So I surely hope you aren't racist...

Brush up on your spanish hermano, pretty soon this country will all be speaking it.

and may the blessed Virgin De Guadalupe be with you.

Or Santa Muerte.
Which ever you prefer.

edit on 12-1-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I think you are seeing things all wrong, it may be only a down-payment for Texas. On the other hand you may be into something maybe a reversal of the Mexican Cession.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

It already exists. It is called an ITIN

Both legal residents and nonresidents who have a tax filing requirement but are unable to qualify for an SSN will be issued an ITIN.

<< 1  2   >>

join