It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUESTION: 12/21/2012 Bomb Shelters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Quick question. Considering this is a conspiracy website I'm sure someone on here knows someone who knows someone who's currently in a bomb shelter who is awaiting for the end of the world.

Just a few questions:

How long are they planning to stay in there?

What do they think is going to happen if nothing has happened so far?

Are they planning to come out soon?

If there are more questions please ask them I'm sure someone on here can answer them.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i think maybe the beleivers were trying to act normal, watching events on the news and checking website for the moment when they run to the shelter, if not then damn they must be so embarrased.

have you seen Blast From the Past .
its about a family who lived in a shelter since the cold war thinking the world had ended, they send their son who was born in the shelter out into the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
On that note.... I wonder where I can purchase a decomission missile silo or a LARGE bunker?? I would love to convert one into a living quarters type setup as seen on DDP's. Wouldn't be too tough to convert the above ground to capture solar, wind, & water energy.

Also, it would be cruel to not let them know the world is still rolling along up here lol

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

Do you have a million dollars? They aren't cheap mate. There were a bunch of TV specials about people doing just what you are wanting to do. Many of them spent their entire life savings on shipping containers to bury in the ground because an ex-silo, or underground "Bunker" is extremely costly just for the space, not to mention converting it into living quarters.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

If you're interested in missile silos: Missile Silos and Communications bunkers for sale

If you want to just build your own and you happen to have the scratch to do so: Hardend Structures

I'd personally prefer building my own from the ground up (and down).
For what I'd want, however, I'd need around $300 Million for maximum sustainability.

Anyone want to donate $298 Million to me?

I'll take pictures with custom, made for the occasion Fallout (the game) style Vault jumpsuit and iPhone conversion into a Pipboy/girl.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Koreanphood

As long as we have free access to the Internet and the new-agers have an audience, it looks like they'll be able to squeezet 3 more years of doom yet.

George Kavassilas have his flock believing by March this year, this planet will implode into the second sun.

I forgot who said this (someone notable though) that by 2015 an ELE asteroid will finally wipe us out.

So...as long as venues like Project Camelot and George Noory interview these people, the shelters will get a lot of bang for their buck I bet.

I know no one who has one of those shelters. I don't think they were big sellers here in Florida seeing we don't even have basements!

top topics

join