It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Objects, String theory, Collider, Multi-Verse, Membranes, Michio Kaku on life, D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This video covers many of the things discussed at ATS and might have been posted before. However, with all the new members that might be interested in such things I thought some might enjoy a viewing. There are a few things in the vid worth seeing if never seen before and I did catch myself wondering what to heck they are.

www.youtube.com... A very well done 31.22 minutes of all kinds of things as the title says. Some of the spirals shown were failed rocket launches..Pictures start getting pretty good around the 7 minute mark into the vid.then they show a bunch of lost or discarded space junk.
Buzz talks about one of the moons of Mars and the anomaly @ 9.46 with some pretty good pics to follow. @11.15 I don't know what the heck that is??
Michio Kaku and a rather positive message.
@ approx 20.00 99% space junk followed by lights in a dark sky; typical.
@24:20 Canada Speaks on "need to know".
Vid ends with more junk but one vid of a very fast mover in front of the clouds @ 30:00 is?? I dunno so it was a classic UFO to me. Who made it, where is it from, what is it, etc etc who knows?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Looks good, will watch later. Bumping this up.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Bump.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Thanks! Will watch late. I appreciate the timeline!!

new topics

top topics

join