It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Spirit in New Age?.. .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The "holy spirit" is what makes all living things tick. Without the holy spirit you would not be on this website typing away right now, you'd either be dead or a vegetable. Your soul, your consciousness is the holy spirit and you have it no matter what beliefs you have because you are given it before you have any beliefs.

The holy spirit in the New Age? I'm not sure about that because New Age covers a whole lot of different ideologies and beliefs. I'm not sure I'd call myself a "new ager" but I do believe in this so-called "holy spirit" because it is what makes me me.

In my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The great controversy by EGW:
Before the entrance of sin, Adam enjoyed open communion with his Maker; but since man separated himself from God by transgression, the human race has been cut off from this high privilege. By the plan of redemption, however, a way has been opened whereby the inhabitants of the earth may still have connection with heaven. God has communicated with men by His Spirit, and divine light has been imparted to the world by revelations to His chosen servants. “Holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.” 2 Peter 1:21.

<< 1   >>

join