It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Turkeys role in the Syrian insurgency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Now before i start, i want to make it clear i know it's press Tv , and yes, i know it bias towards the west, but what news agency isn't bias or have a agenda.

In this very good and well presented 20 min investigation footage from press tv, they go undercover in turkey on the boarder to Syria, and uncover some great information, and have some great interviews.

First off it shows that all the arms and foreign jihad fighters are all coming through Turkey with the Turkish government full support.

It also shows that 2 Americans and a Mexican are organizing the arms and training, and being funded by Qatar and Saudi money.

It also shows you all the secret training camps for these foreign mercenaries hidden in dense woodlands on the Syrian boarder.

Also you get to hear the findings from Turkish journalists who are investigating this conflict in Syria.
And also how a lot of Israeli's are posing as Americans in Turkey organizing foreign mercenaries.

And there is also a good interview with the local mayor in Adana a Turkish city that boarders Syria, and he goes on to talk about his town being flooded with foreign militants roaming his town armed and taking what they like, and doing as they like, and then saying they are guess of the Turkish government.

It's a very good 20 mins of film, that gives a very good insight into whats really taking place behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm always suspicious when "foreign translations" appear on screen.

At about 3:34 he says what sounds like "Mujahideen" but there is no reference to that in the translation.

I could be wrong. Either way, I don't speak that language so can't confirm what he is saying is being translated correctly... and unless any of you can speak that language, you can't either.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

there is so much to say and so little time. I have to get dressed and go. Posting so I can come back and give my two cents. Hopefully some one will drop by and post about the mercenary army operating now out of turkey that went through Egypt, Libya, Syria and next Iran and co.

Damn it. There really is so much to this.

OP will be back later and hopefully not to drunk to type. You are spot on though. International mercenaries outnumber formal troops and rebels they hide in between while arming and training as well as fighting.

They are the #1 enemy to the west and as well as the middle east. They are responsible for most of the loss of life and destruction we have seen in the last 10 years. They are also being used by the Muslim brotherhood to draw support.

B Back later

S&F
edit on 31-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Something to consider from a former member of the Muslim Brotherhood as written on May 26, 2011....

"By Peace They Will Deceive the World"

shoebat.com...

It is Turkey that is recognized by the Muslim Brotherhood and all fundamentalist Sunni Muslims as the head the Caliphate. It is prophesized in the Muslim holy books that the Ottoman Empire will come again and prior to the coming of the Mahdi. According to the Hadith, on the day of Judgement the Mahdi will lead all the Muslims to march on Jerusalem and destroy all the Jews. As the Muslim Brotherhood will dominate the Middle East over the next two years, they will look to Turkey to lead the Muslim world. If you study the Muslim Brotherhood ideals and its interpretation of Islam, they state this very clearly and repeat it over and over again in their rhetoric.

In 2002 The AKP party was the first Islamist political party to gain power since Turkey became a secular country in 1920, and they have held power continuously up to the present. This is significant in the rejuvenation of the Ottoman Empire and if one is paying attention, Turkey is increasing its influence and forming alliances both in the Sunni and Shia countries in the Middle East. The Islamist revolution in Turkey is not quite complete as the Islamist needs to wrestle control of the military, which is still secular, but once the Islamists complete the military take over, Israel as well as the West will be in mortal peril. Turkey poses a much larger potential threat than Iran with its massive army with only the USA and Russia being larger.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Syrian regime has only itself to blame for all the results .

Those who defend Syrian Regime's actions are in denial of history.

Just look at the very nature of Syrian regime and it's killing of it's own for decades .

It's an apartheid regime where the minority rules over majority with an iron fist .

If the said minority was ruling with justice and righteousness , this war would not of been possible with foreign intervention only .

Ba'ath party has no majority support in Syria yet they are always in power .

top topics

join