It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what we need is more fearmongering control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hi all

I think the recent spike in shootings (and just over all crazyness) is a direct effect of all the damm 2012 fearmongering bs

I mean when you think about it for the last full on year there was literally a new end of the world show every night.. every single night

We had doomsday preppers,after armageddon,surviving armageddon,2012 the mayan appocalypse,Doomsday Prophecy,Doomsday Bunkers,Apocalypse 2012 Revelations,Zombie Apocalypse ,december21st 2012 a divine date;
2012 the nostradomas effect, appocolypse island,How will the world end,and so on and so on and so on

you couldnt log onto ats or youtube or even aim or yahoo without seeing some 2012 end of time bs

and now we got people all over the world wondering what the hell there gonna do with 10,000 batteries or 20,000 rolls of toilet paper..their gonna be filling their bathtubs with bottled water ..

It got so bad NASA had to come out and publicaly debunk the end of the world because people were so scared

Can you imagin what these guys were thinkin when they were told they had to do this? I mean they had to be like "are you f----- kiddin me we actually have to go explain to people that theres not 2 f----- suns in the sky"

My point is i think the 2012 fearmongering is every bit as responsible for the world being a little more f---- up right now as guns And as we get farther from the 21st I think all the crazyness will slow down to a more normal pace

ok rant over..

ps.. I told you so

edit on 30-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

couldn't agree more and love the little jab at the end lol

join