It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Shield (Code of Silence)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The blue shield is supposedly a code of silence between officers to basically not rat each other out. I don't know about where you live but i know for a fact the town i live in runs rampant with curroption and the city is ridden with news articles and history of politicians, police chiefs and others being caught and prosecuted for various crimes of curroption, many of these charges are recent. One of the groups associated with this activity is the mafia, yes i know they don't exist anymore right? Here is some info on the code of silence.

The Blue Code of Silence (also known as the Blue Shield, Blue Wall, Curtain, Veil, or Cocoon[citation needed]) is an unwritten rule among police officers in the United States not to report on another colleague's errors, misconducts, or crimes. If questioned about an incident of misconduct involving another officer (e.g. during the course of an official inquiry), while following the code, the officer being questioned would claim ignorance of another officer's wrongdoing.

Wiki...

I have had personal "family" experience with some corruption as well as a few friends. Also, there are 2 political power players who are from this town currently serving in some of the highest and most powerful positions in the USA. I am not going to reveal the names of these politicians for reasons you can imagine. I will saw though it validates a certain round of conspiracies involving people and mafia ties in some of the highest positions of power in the USA(in my mind).

Anyway, rant over. Sorry about being vague i just wanted to get that off my chest and im really not willing to risk any crap over it.
edit on 29-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
why bring it up and not name names... either ur lying or just as bad as the rest and covering up for them.. if you know something is wrong and have proof do something about it...

join