It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe's FBI File: Redactions Regarding Communist Ties Removed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
In those years communists were just becoming the boogeyman in America. Remember, as Oliver Stone points out in his great new Showtime series on the Untold History of America that the U.S. and Russia were allies in the second world war, and many people had hopes of a cooperative relationship with them from there on in. That Marilyn Monroe knew communists is just saying she wasn't a shut-in and went to Hollywood parties

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

She not only knew them though, it seems she was a sympathiser.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It's sad she was assassinated, she was a beautiful lady, but she got to close to Mr. Kennedy.. And they couldn't have that, so they got rid of her and him and some other lady Kennedy was seeing..funny huh... Or should I say, pretty fishy if you ask me. I got a pic of her actually framed above me in my room

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

Uh no, do you know how many women JFK boinked? There would be a lot of dead bodies in his wake if they killed the women who slept with him.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

yes, but they weren't as close as Marilyn was, he didn't share stuff with them like he did to her, maybe you should do some more research on her and JFK

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by antonia

yes, but they weren't as close as Marilyn was, he didn't share stuff with them like he did to her, maybe you should do some more research on her and JFK

You assume way too much. I've read many biographies on the woman and also on JFK. They were not a long term item. She was a fling. It was not love, just sex. In fact, she was rather distraught when she figured out he never loved her. The whole thing didn't even last 8 months. He wasn't sharing anything classified with her.

He slept with his secretary too. They didn't kill her and obviously being his secretary she knew a lot more than Monroe ever would.
edit on 31-12-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

top topics

<< 1   >>

join