It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm on to something so are all of you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
all the anti-gun talk is liberal democrat politicians making points with their anti-gun voting base.
any real restrictions would be a bonus for them but they know 1) the American public will not tolerate major gun bans, and 2) the suck-up media will fawn over them for putting on a show of 'real action to control gun violence'.
let's not make this more complicated than it is.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by MrSpad

Actually, incorrect.
With just a few minutes of research you could learn something about the American prison system. There have been cases of judges caught handing out extreme sentences because the prison owners were lining their pockets. We have for profit prisons that make huge profits on prison labor and charging the tax payers to keep their prisoners.

The ones caught receiving kick backs for sentencing should spend the rest of their natural lives with those they sentenced. I absolutely hate corruption especially with those who swore to uphold the laws of the land..

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

nope, no patio projects here but we do have alot of boating incidents and last i checked, none of those items float very well ... lost at sea ... could be a good thing

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
In my opinion op, your forgetting one important equation. The U.S. and its men/women are used for the worlds police force. Thus, why would the PTB wound its own child? I see it more in the means of keeping the American people just at the steps of attrition, thus you have as many soldiers as you need, as there are no jobs.

However you might be right as: “If You Want to Make an Omelet, You Must Be Willing to Break a Few Eggs.” — Lenin

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

I thought the country was going to fall in 2009.
No one has any idea just how much longer this game can go on. It will start with the lowest wage earners they will not be able to afford food and rent anymore.

When this happens TPTB will step in and bail them out but it will only last so long. So the reality is we have nothing to fear until large numbers of people can not afford to eat anymore..

This could take 6 months or 6 years.
But I do believe it will happen just like I said.
edit on 28-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by FirstCasualty

I'm not good with dates sometimes. I was thinking of the beginning of the holocaust. You get my point, though.

Who do you think is going to be the focus of repression and holocaust in the US?

I hope it's not the Jews again!!

edit on 28-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Exactly what the hell is your problem? Are you a certain ethnicity who thinks he's being repressed? Do you feel singled out for some reason? Do you actually think this is about ethnicity? What are you trying to stir up here, exactly? Get to the point, if you have one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join