It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm on to something so are all of you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have placed this here for now if a mod deems it necessary pleas feel free to move thank you.

I have been reading ATS for over a year now countless theories both great and bat guano insane. Many of them don't make since in a stand alone fashion how ever if viewed as snippets of information gathered from the most unusual sources we begin to get a clear and dangerous picture. It starts with the realisation that a tyrannical police state never happens overnight It has and always will be born of a misguided populace and a power hungry government. These steps most often occur during times of national strife. A place we Americans find ourselves in for the last decade a place that if we were just a little bit worse off their might be an American spring. Something that if were to occur our great nation will rip it's self apart but begin again anew but would mean the end of the old guard sitting in capitol hill. It already came close to going hot with the occupy movement and to a lesser extent the tea party patriots. Our government did an outstanding job via propaganda and subterfuge that both movements failed to gather necessary numbers to be a catalyst for an uprising. This is where the madness comes into play and many of your conspiracies meet and form the road map to our subjugation willingly it seems.

First what do 9 million rounds, militarized police force complete with drones and APC like vehicles, draconian laws, pay to stay prisons "private for profit prisons with quotas on how many beds must be filled", assault weapons ban and zombie training exercise all have in comon?
You, let's link it all together and yes I know there is a ton more unlisted here but I don't have all day. If you were to successfully stop an uprising you need all of the above
1. militarized police force that has the ability to launch drones with our without a lethal payload and the ability to move both men and hardware through contested areas.
2. 9, 000, 000 rounds of hollow tip ammunition this makes a lot more sense than one would think for a few reasons. During an uprising you must go after the heads of individual groups, you can kill as many foot soldiers as you want it is for nothing if the leader escapes. This means a lot of close quarters combat which is best suited for smgs not assault weapons Guess what requires pistol bullets.
3.draconian laws are needed to legally start intercepting any possible threats before it all kicks off and if you are reading this or in my case writing this post you may be considered a threat. That means all of ATS and other political, gun and conspiracy sites are monitored and people looked at.
4. Disarmament of the populace they don't intend to take the guns till the 11th hour. They will only make it as easy as we let them so that when the clock does strike 10:59 they know where to go first. They also know not everyone will just hand them over and they don't expect it. The government is fully aware that those who will fight from the very start will neither hand over or register their weapons instead it is to stem the flow of foot soldiers that would join in after the initial confrontation between citizenry and state. Read the assault weapons ban it would be pretty difficult to slow or stop a militarized police force with revolvers and bolt action rifles.
6. Arresting and detaining millions of gun owners, patriots, rioters and unarmed foot soldiers "zombies" would bank rupture a capitalist society like ours unless we could profit from their detainment. And now that prisons are owned and ran by companies that can outsource the population for pennies on the dollar while earning a nice profit for them selves we have our selves indentured servitude nicely wrapped up in a bow.

Now we have our selves a roadmap that leaves us rocketing down a dead end street that cannot end in any other direction except disaster. Sandy hook, aurora, colombine, were not inside jobs, Nor where they even conspiracies in the own right just tragedy that we are witnessing being transformed into a reason to disarm rather than treat the mentally I'll or unstable. Heff had a point about the meds these kids where on that my friends is the true conspiracy here . But pharmaceuticals fit their agend they fill their coffers and give them poor souls to use as fodder for their plans. Our government may not have done all these things knowing what the likely out come would be but it is now clear to me that they have set them selves up to stop an uprising and people as lazy and pandering as those on the hill wouldn't work so hard or stick out their necks like this unless they feared one soon.
edit on 28-12-2012 by oasisjack because: hit post to soon

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
in iraq, it took an average of 250,000 rounds fired for every "insurgent" killed.

so 9,000,000 rounds in a civil war type scenario isn't allot.

but in reality 1 bullet fired by an american against his countrymen is 1 to many.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So are all of us, indeed.

Guerilla warfare never favors the invaders. Remember that.

I should also add... anyone who currently possesses firearms that they do not want confiscated should have a place to put them where anyone (including trained dogs) can't find them. Have a concrete patio project you've been putting off? ...

edit on 28-12-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Again, what would be the point? Why would anybody want to lock everyone up? Their is no point to it. Also nobody has the resources. Who is paying to keep all these people fed and locked up? Instead of making money and paying taxes they are now a resource drain. The entire idea is silly.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Wow... I think you hit the hammer on the head with many points.

I have been visiting the local gun stores lately and tons of weapons and ammo are being purchased like it is still Christmas or Black Friday. I am sure most of it is just a reaction to the horrific events that have happened lately but it may be more sinister than that. The tension is in the air and you can almost cut it with a knife. I hope and pray it never does not come down to a government versus people situation.

I have always felt that nuclear weapons have been the only thing that has stopped the cabal, synagogue of Satan or who ever is navigating the evil ship from taking over the world but the curve ball was when many Nations developed the same. One thing I just thought of is maybe the same tech is being used internally in the US as leverage to keep the take over from happening. It's almost as if there are multiple layers of government battling itself sometimes and humanity is always on the losing end.

edit on 28-12-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Again, what would be the point? Why would anybody want to lock everyone up? Their is no point to it. Also nobody has the resources. Who is paying to keep all these people fed and locked up? Instead of making money and paying taxes they are now a resource drain. The entire idea is silly.

That's probably what the Jews said in 1938.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It would be exaggerating to say a fraction of the power is used by the wrong people.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

That's probably what the Jews said in 1938.

Deny ignorance.

No thats what they said in 33' when the welcome mat was removed. I guess they should have listened.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

I'm not good with dates sometimes. I was thinking of the beginning of the holocaust. You get my point, though.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by FirstCasualty

I'm not good with dates sometimes. I was thinking of the beginning of the holocaust. You get my point, though.

Who do you think is going to be the focus of repression and holocaust in the US?

I hope it's not the Jews again!!

edit on 28-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
We so close we might see the $#!7 before it hits the fan.
Eyes and minds wide open. We now live in a tech world. What's coming our way won't be like the old days.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Just look at the all but slave labour used in the US prison system

This is a possibility
Locking you up and providing for you is costly yes
However when you can be worked 6 days a week for a few dollars to produce domestic product and products for export, the subsequent income combined with the sociopolitical control would by far outway the cost

From another post of mine

"Sorry didn't read all the posts
But here's a few for you to ponder

100% of your military's
Ammunition
Belts
Helmets
ID tags
Body armour

93% of your domestically produced paint

36% of home appliances

And

21% of your office furniture

Are made by your prisoners in your prisons

reality-bytes.hubpages.com...

www.quora.com...

The official gov site

www.unicor.gov...

Here you go ..........products manufactured in the US ........in the prisons by prisoners

Clothing and Textiles Business Group

Law Enforcement, Medical, and Military and Institutional Apparel
Custom-Made Draperies and Curtains
Mattresses, Bedding, Linens and Towels
Embroidery and Screen Printing on Textiles

Electronics Business Group

Exterior and Interior Task Lighting Systems
Wire Harness Assemblies and Circuit Boards
Electrical Components and Connectors
Electrical Cables (both Braided and Cord Assemblies)
Fleet & Training Site Solutions & MOUT

Remanufactured and Refurbished Vehicle/Equipment and Major Components
Vehicle Upfit and De-retro Services
Fleet Management Customized Services and Programs/Turnkey
Training Site Solutions and MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Terrain)
Industrial Products Business Group

Metal Quarters Furniture

Industrial Racking Catwalks, Mezzanines and Warehouse/Office Shelving
Custom Fabricated Industrial Products, Lockers, Storage Cabinets
Optical Eyewear: Safety and Prescription
Security, Perimeter, Temporary and Permanent Fencing
Filtration Products
Awards, Promotional Gifts and License Plates
Interior and Exterior Architectural, Safety and Recreational Signs
Custom Engraving and Printing

Office Furniture Business Group

Office Furnishings and Accessories
Seating Products
Casegoods and Training Table Products
Office Systems Products
Filing and Storage Products
Packaged Office Solutions/Turnkey
Recycling Activities Business Group

Electronic Recycling Activities
Recycling Activities
Services Business Group

Distribution and Order Fulfillment
Assembly, Packing and Services
Document Conversion
Call Center and Help Desk Support
Printing and Creative Design Services
Laundry Services

From the official gov site
www.unicor.gov...

I believe it's illegal to import any items that have been manufactured by slaves or prisoners
Where as the the US has all but re-invented the slave labour trade.........it's the only way production can compete with china, Mexico ect

When 5% of the earths population ( the US ) accounts for 25% of the earths prison population, combined with this information of prison manufacturing ........should get you thinking "

As I said that's cut from a former post ( well 2/3 actually lol hence why it doesn't quite read right )

It's not hard to picture this on a grander scale

edit on 28-12-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I read someplace it was 1.8 billion rounds of various calibers not 9 million. The Internet is full of rumors and innuendo but the purchases are real according to many sources. However the contract is classified under: Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contracts

Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contracts provide for an indefinite quantity of services for a fixed time. They are used when GSA can’t determine, above a specified minimum, the precise quantities of supplies or services that the government will require during the contract period. IDIQs help streamline the contract process and speed service delivery.

IDIQ contracts are most often used for service contracts and architect-engineering services. Awards are usually for base years and option years. The government places delivery orders (for supplies) or task orders (for services) against a basic contract for individual requirements. Minimum and maximum quantity limits are specified in the basic contract as either number of units (for supplies) or as dollar values (for services). This is the type of contract supposedly used for the purchase. Does not mean deliver tomorrow.

Some of the thoughts and rumors:
www.guns.com...
[Quote]Forecasts from the weatherman might be wildly inaccurate, but I don’t know that I’ve ever heard of a weatherman needing to arm themselves and ammo up because a resulting downpour ruined somebody’s picnic, though recent tragedies may prove otherwise. Regardless, when the NWS makes major ammo buys, it raises some questions from people who pay attention to such things. Ditto for the Social Security Administration – when’s the last time you heard of a Social Security office under siege by terrorists?

The National Weather Service ordered about 46,000 rounds of .40 S&W JHPs, to be delivered to four locations – offices in Florida, New Jersey, Maine and Massachusetts. Whether or not any of these came in handy during the aftermath of hurricane Sandy, I don’t know, but would be interested to find out. The Social Security Administration put in an order for 174,000 rounds of .357 Sig JHPs, for locations in Baltimore, L.A., Detroit, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Denver, Philly, Pittsburgh and Seattle.

On top of that, the DHS buy order was for about 40,000,000 rounds of .40 S&W JHPs all told..[Quote]

If the DHS needs 1.2 billion rounds of ammunition

From
HS Buys 750 Million Additional Rounds of Ammunition

Read more: teapartyeconomist.com...

www.alt-market.com...

On the other hand, such an action on the part of the Department of Defense makes perfect sense if the goal is to acclimate citizens to the idea of seeing tanks and armed military acting in a policing capacity. Just check out the two random idiots the local news affiliate picked to interview in St. Louis on the subject. Both state that they think the exercise is a "great idea", because having the military on the streets would help to "reduce crime":

So it depends on who and what source you want to believe. As many TSA, DHS agents as they have hired these last few years it might come down to giving each one of them a single bullet with the warning "don't lose it"!

I understand what you are saying and sorry if my feeble attempt at clarification may not be of much help..Sure where there is smoke there might be fire but not allot any of us can do about it..

edit on 28-12-2012 by 727Sky because: can not get closing out of quote box

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

He's wrong about that number though. The DHS ordered somewhere closer to 1.6 billion rounds.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

That's because initially in Iraq the US forces just brased the whole area up
Really brased the area up
One night a platoon went through 41,000 rounds of various calibre's in one town, and accounted for ...........8 kills ......3 of whom were positively identified as fighting males
The attitude changed a while after, but at first it was quantity over quality

I don't think the same scenario would happen in a domestic situation
Driving down Main Street ......letting rip at everything that moves ........and everything that doesn't ........just happy to be firing live ammo

I must add this was early in the conflict when curfews were in place, anyone breaking curfew was considered a legitimate target ........as were groups of 3 of more fighting age males

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Actually, incorrect.
With just a few minutes of research you could learn something about the American prison system. There have been cases of judges caught handing out extreme sentences because the prison owners were lining their pockets. We have for profit prisons that make huge profits on prison labor and charging the tax payers to keep their prisoners.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
Sandy hook, aurora, colombine, were not inside jobs, Nor where they even conspiracies in the own right just tragedy that we are witnessing being transformed into a reason to disarm rather than treat the mentally I'll or unstable.

Yea, because there arent DOZENS and DOZENS of "coincidences" and strange things, in addition to obvious LIES and ridiculous ABSURDITIES that we have been fed in regards to these events.

Events that are ALWAYS dismissed as a LONE CRAZY GUNMEN event which has been the game-plan in many recent events from JFK onward. As always all original accounts of MULTIPLE GUNMEN all HUSHED-HUSHED... but such things as that is no cause for suspicion according to you, eh?? Believe all that they tell you, because they would never ever lie to us, eh??

They dont wish to disarm America??? Sure, sure, right. They only DISARMED EVERYONE ELSE, but they really dont care to also disarm America.... YEA RIGHT. Maybe in fantasy land you are correct. They WANT to disarm America but OUR BILL OF RIGHTS stands in their way so they are planning these events to influence the citizens to GIVE UP THEIR RIGHTS slowly but surely with each shooting. And when their goal is achieved, we are in BIG TROUBLE!!!!

If this plan isnt INCREDIBLY CLEAR to you by now, that is YOUR fault.

edit on 28-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

They wouldnt want to lock everybody up just some. However durring the Civil War the north rounded up any male of age in some areas and locked them down for the rest of the war. Happened in WV for one. The Union Army had been getting alot of problems from local partisans so they just rounded up all the males 14 and up.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader

That's because initially in Iraq the US forces just brased the whole area up
Really brased the area up
One night a platoon went through 41,000 rounds of various calibre's in one town, and accounted for ...........8 kills ......3 of whom were positively identified as fighting males
The attitude changed a while after, but at first it was quantity over quality

I don't think the same scenario would happen in a domestic situation
Driving down Main Street ......letting rip at everything that moves ........and everything that doesn't ........just happy to be firing live ammo

But if it did break out here, if our government on behalf of others were trying to subjugate with force......once the thing became protracted it would get messy. They would be out burning small towns to the ground ect. Killing without mercy.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

He's wrong about that number though. The DHS ordered somewhere closer to 1.6 billion rounds.

They same DHS that said watch out for vets returning from the war and guys that posted Dont Tread on Me flags? Say it isnt so. Oh...and watch Rambo flicks?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join