It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Talamasca Files - Part Four

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Your pic makes You look like a vampire!

why do most vampire behave like stupid zombies?
if they had any intelligence, they would move out of the grave yard.
they stay even after all the others get dug up and killed, again!

are they Two types of vampires?
a carrier and Vitim's (zombies)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Hi Buddha, good question !

It does seem like there was always an "original" vampire or "head of the clan" and then vampire followers. It's also been portrayed as such in most books and movies ever made. I agree with you that the followers didn't seem to think for themselves but blindly held the roles of vampire puppets. I don't think anyone has the answer but when it comes to vampires and werewolves and spirits or witches, it looks like there are always much more questions than answers. I think that's the beauty of it all. The never ending mystery.

Your pic makes You look like a vampire!

Good ol' Sirius Black. Gary Oldman is one of my favorite actors, Black, one of my favorite characters in the Potter series. I had to look at that avatar again and again, it's true, he does look like a vampire !!!

ETA: It's probably due to the fact that Oldman's Black has a resemblance with Oldman's portrayal of Dracula in Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula...

edit on 31-12-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I have read all 4 parts and started to read further using the links provided. I read some of the comments on the North Carolina case and one person claimed to be a Vampire.

I often wonder if people are just trying to get attention with these claims, or they really believe it to be true?

Anyway great stuff. Will we see part 5?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have read quite a few stories about vampires, so I always appreciate new information.
Thank you so much.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by prvtnewbie

I often wonder if people are just trying to get attention with these claims, or they really believe it to be true?

Good question. When I was looking for interesting stories, that were factual, I came across so many other stories that were so out there that it makes you wonder. There are vampire societies, vampire communities, vampire blogs, vampire websites, really, vampire happenings that go through special invitations only, like wow... !!

A lot of vampires wannabees, a lot of nutcases for sure. I think that some people really do believe that they are vampires, for whatever the reason, they need to feed on blood, they can't tolerate daylight, they sleep in coffins. Quite amazing.

As for a 5th part...dunno. We'll see..

Thank you for your reply !!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oonkala

You are very welcome!

Glad you enjoyed !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join