It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens to the Abductee Memories?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Another thought that I wish to post about my own experience. For a long time, since childhood, I have seen UFO's and have had maybe 4 dreams of abduction, but I just remember the parts where they are looking upon me as I awake, unable to move. Only once do I have a vague feeling of being hoisted on and off something with pain, possibly operating. Why is it that I can't remember anything else? I know I have been abducted and sometimes before seeing a UFO I accidentally communicate through thoughts with them. So, what happens to the memories?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Aren't the abductee memories surpressed by the EBEs? I think memory and alot of other brain stuff is chemical. Molecules in those chemicals can be blocked with other chemicals, like some mood alterers and psychologic drugs. Maybe the EBEs use some chemical or molecular blockers to stop bonds from forming, conects being made. Eh?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am allowed to remember many things others things that I will need for later on are programmed into me and I will be allowed to remember when it is time.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Aren't the abductee memories surpressed by the EBEs?

That's the commonly accepted idea....

I'd recommend reading about the Hill case...one of the first, and most classic examples of this.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Another thought that I wish to post about my own experience. For a long time, since childhood, I have seen UFO's and have had maybe 4 dreams of abduction, but I just remember the parts where they are looking upon me as I awake, unable to move. Only once do I have a vague feeling of being hoisted on and off something with pain, possibly operating. Why is it that I can't remember anything else? I know I have been abducted and sometimes before seeing a UFO I accidentally communicate through thoughts with them. So, what happens to the memories?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amnesia....that happened chapo

top topics

join