It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Christmas or rain and drizzle?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So far my weather forecast is either rain or snow.
They don't have a clue because the weather computers are all over the place .

I have one forecast that will be the standard,always will happen forecast.

The butt crack.

It is forecasted to be long and deep,maybe a little smelly do to methane .
Be cautious.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They say 3-6" through the day tomorrow here in Southern Missouri. On one hand I hope so...we've have a single day with one dusting the whole season. Not good....need snow...need water...but I digress. That isn't the reason right? I want a White Christmas and it looks like we'll get it!

Now if it'll just melt off by later afternoon. This is a dinner at the In-laws I'm looking forward to. 22lbs of juicy Turkey and all the dishes everyone likes this year. It would be the one we're all snowed in on different sides of town. lol... Somehow asking for pics so I knew what might have happened wouldn't be the same.

Merry Christmas Slayer and may everyone get what they want and as much time with those special members of the extended family.....as each deems survivable in one session.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Now that's the Holiday spirit.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

You ruined my Christmas..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Please tell us you were fixing something and this is not the precursor to an adult movie.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Originally posted by kdog1982

It is forecasted to be long and deep,maybe a little smelly do to methane .
Be cautious.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I don't know.
Maybe if we decorate it with tinsel?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Very cold in Minnesota plenty of snow already on the ground ..Just got done having a beautiful dinner with family..Merry Christmas everyone!!! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just not exactly the WHITE Christmas I was looking for.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm sorry for that image of a butt crack,but that is what happens when uncle Chuck comes over with huge bowel movements.
We,the guys that is,use to fix the clog,but after a few years we figured it's worth the money to pay someone else to unclog the toilet.
Plus entertainment for the women!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Very cold in Minnesota plenty of snow already on the ground ..Just got done having a beautiful dinner with family..Merry Christmas everyone!!! peace,sugarcookie1

Merry Christmas,Sugarcookies
Glad you are having a nice ,quite snow white one.

Peace,
Kev

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps

Balmy 30C here (86F), the only white we'll be seeing is white sandy beaches.

Balmy 30? Ha.. It's a humid 39c here.

Here's our version of a Snowman!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Cold here, expecting snow this evening. I enjoyed the picture kdog.
Haven't had a view like that in a very long time. Don't have an Uncle Chuck, I am grateful! Alone this Christmas as I was last year too. Enjoy your families everyone. Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
We got a little bit of snow just in time for the 25th! Just a few snowflakes though so not really a white Christmas. No shovelling though! That's a plus, haha.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Teach kids how to make "yellow" snow............

Wrong.

Teach kids to not eat the yellow snow.

Merry Christmas

edit on 25-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Today (technically yesterday, but I haven't slept yet) it was cold in the mid to high 20's and overcast and tomorrow is forecast to be the same. No snow here. We had a barely there light dusting in the middle of last week, but it's gone already.

My daughter is disappointed that we aren't having a white Christmas this year, but as I'm the driver for our outing tomorrow, I'm okay with not having snow.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the whole ATS family! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Sonny paints window glass, white...........

White Christmas is here!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Lots of snow in N. Saskatchewan and -35. Great for making snow angels!

Wishing all a good Xmas.

running with the wolves

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Grey and rainy in Germany. But bright and cheerful and warm and happy inside!

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Check out my location.....
Take a wild guess what we have...

I had a dream last night that I woke up and there was snow everywhere.

When I did wake up, there wasn't.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
White Christmas, what is that?

I live in Florida on the Space Coast and a White Christmas is something I'll never see here. I am convinced the whole White Christmas thing is a myth since i haven't seen it. I see pics but you know that could just be fancy CGI
It is usually warm here for Christmas so you could go to the beach if you wanted to. If I can't have snow I"d like to have rainy but that doesn't happen either. It's currently 40F out and will reach about 80F today. If I weren't preggo and could fit in my bathing suit I just might go to the beach and make a sand tree lol

It's hard to get into the Christmas/Holiday spirit here. Well for me it is. I would love cold weather and all the things that go along with winter. Scarves, boots, mittens, snowmen, hot chocolate, fireplace and so on. I was born in NY so I had some White Christmas' but I was so young I don't remember although there are pics and even those I question.

I have seen snow since I have lived in FL. When I was young it did snow here but it wasn't anything that stuck but for snow to fall in FL that is a big deal to us. It snowed last here in 2002. I was at breakfast with a friend who literally had on a tank and shorts lol I had a red car and all of a sudden it started to rain this white flaky substance from the sky. We both started jumping up and down and he started to instantly feel cold lol

The very last time I saw any snow was in Italy two years ago. I was there for 3wks and it snowed the second day I was there. It was heavy enough we had to use wipers! I was excited! The person I was with thought i was nuts lol He was from Ohio so snow wasn't unusual for him but for me it's very exciting when I see it. It snowed a lot that day but it didn't stay on the ground. It was just cool to be in friggin Italy and have snow at the same time! The weather while I was there was perfect! I got to utilize my newly purchased winter attire lol One doesn't usually keep winter attire in FL since you never use it!

So a white christmas for me would be awesome someday.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join