It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook deleted my post RE: RIP Victoria Soto page being created 4 days before Shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is getting weird. I posted a video showing that the RIP Victoria Soto facebook page was created on December 10, 2012, four days before the tragedy. I also commented on how facebook had deleted the page but screenshots were still available in the video. Needless to say, my post was deleted, along with the video.

Something is not right here. Parents laughing and more concerned with which camera is and getting in character before their speech regarding the horrible death of their child, the LIBOR connection, reports of multiple shooters, etc. We need to keep digging!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Maybe somebody reported the post for being "offensive" or something else. I could envision them being a bit more hasty when it comes to a sensitive subject like the Sandy Hook shootings.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by phillyhemp

Considering what you are posting are outright falsehoods, I am not surprised they removed it.

The soto page has already been cleared up. The 'actors' theory has no backing and is an outright lie. The LIBOR connection has been shown to be false.

Start posting some FACTS, and I bet they wont remove them.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Something is not right here

Yet you will still use facebook tomorrow.

Get rid of it,you can e-mail people,msn them,call them,skype them or text them.
I bet you will make an excuse as to why its useful and why you will still use it tomorrow.

(sorry if I am coming off as angry....but farcebook and the idiots who use it that make excuses as to why its still a big part of their lives annoy the hell out of me....no offence)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Because it was proven to be a lie.

Thread closed.

top topics

join