It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Amount Of Chemtrails Over Tampa Bay area right now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I really wish this would stop. These dirt bags are ruining a nice sunny day in Florida. I have pics to upload but its not working for me. I have a normal planes contrail flying into Tampa Int. and one flying way to high to be from Tampa billowing out the chemical. What really got my attention was the small rainbow in the clouds on a cold winters day with no humidity
. I have pics of everything. I wonder just really what they are up to because the rainbow was located next to the sun but not that close. I think they are hiding something up there that they do not want us to see if they are not just gassing us like most suspect.

If a mod wants I can e-mail them but I don't have the time to mess with them otherwise.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Something is not right here. My dog is being really needy and has tried to climb in my lap, barking at me all day.
She is a great dog and loves to play but I have never seen her like this.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Are you a new dog owner? That's pretty typical behavior for dogs.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

Are you a new dog owner? That's pretty typical behavior for dogs.

No, I have had dogs all my life and this one is my baby. I have raised her as a pup and she is now six years old. She is blind from Diabetes so her other senses are better. I know my dog and she is trying to tell me something.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Are you sure? Because being needy and wanting in your lap is really what dogs are all about. What do you think she's trying to tell you?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They're contrails.
Cold, wet air up there. Very conducive to persistent contrail formation.
weather.uwyo.edu...
edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
They're contrails.
Cold, wet air up there.
weather.uwyo.edu...

Well why don't you come here so I can show you the planes flying into Tampa with normal Contrails and the ones flying way up high outside of normal air routes spraying Chemtrails.

I understand your theory but your so wrong its not even funny. One plane for example was flying straight do west, north of Tampa yet south of Orlando like it was headed straight to Mexico crossing over Incoming air traffic to Tampa. Once again, all these planes are not in the normal air traffic lanes.

Also down here we do not have rainbows come from clouds that did not exist till they came out of the dam planes. Today is a cold day with NO Humidity.

You sound like an Engineer, the same type that screw crap up at my work on a daily basis because if its in a book it just has to work because they say so, yet when you show them it does not they say well that is odd.

No please take yourself and your Government pay check and move on!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

Are you sure? Because being needy and wanting in your lap is really what dogs are all about. What do you think she's trying to tell you?

No I am not sure. Are you on drugs or what? I know my dog dip stick.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well why don't you come here so I can show you the planes flying into Tampa with normal Contrails and the ones flying way up high outside of normal air routes spraying Chemtrails.

No need. I can see the flights right here. Plenty of them "way high up there" where it's really cold and humid.
flightaware.com...

Today is a cold day with NO Humidity.
Do you live at an altitude of 35,000 feet? I showed you the upper air data.

edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I still don't understand how being "needy" and wanting to be in your lap is abnormal as far as domesticated canines go, but oh well, it's not all that important. For all I know you left out some behavior that is actually abnormal, I don't know. Anyway, your rudeness aside, we have established you know your dog; So what is she trying to tell you?
edit on 23-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

They're contrails.
Cold, wet air up there.
weather.uwyo.edu...

Well why don't you come here so I can show you the planes flying into Tampa with normal Contrails and the ones flying way up high outside of normal air routes spraying Chemtrails....

If you live in Tampa near the airport, any contrails you see would almost certainly NOT be coming from planes flying in an out of Tampa's airport. Contrails normally form above 25,000 feet (most at 30,000 +), and a plane using Tampa's airport would not be high enough to leave contrails.

I just checked on planefinder.net, and I saw several planes over and around the Tampa area at the moment (planes NOT flying in and out of Tampa) at altitudes above 30,000 feet that could be leaving contrails. Those planes could be traveling one of the several air routes that pass over or near Tampa/St. Pete, such as the J73, J75, J616, etc. A lot of traffic flies into Miami and the Caribbean, and much of it travels on those routes.

I'm not sure why you feel that the trails you are seeing are not normal contrails. What makes them different?

edit on 12/23/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You're not really looking for the truth are you?......your actually looking for a conspiracy where none exist

You posted this thread, I assume you did so because you wanted to learn something.....obviously I'm wrong, it would appear that you have already made up your mind that you are "being gassed" or the like.

Good luck to you and your dog.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What really got my attention was the small rainbow in the clouds on a cold winters day with no humidity . I have pics of everything. I wonder just really what they are up to because the rainbow was located next to the sun but not that close. I think they are hiding something up there that they do not want us to see if they are not just gassing us like most suspect.

So looking at some webcams from the Tampa Bay area do not show anything unusual in fact take a look...

www2.tbo.com...

And was this rainbow around the sun like this...

Also just because the humidity is low on the surface that doesn't mean it is the same at 35000 ft.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Now see why did you have to go there?

All we are doing is trying to show you the reason your seeing those persisting white trails in the sky, but you seem to be dead set on those being chemtrails, yet there is no proof chemtrails exist.

Try to understand there has yet to be any evidence that shows chemicals are being sprayed and there hasn't been anything new to prove them since this hoax started.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

please explain what chemicals were in the chemtrail and how you could see them from the ground.

I have always been amazed at the capability of you guys who can just spot chemtrials in the middle of a bunch of contrails. Is it a gift?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

They're contrails.
Cold, wet air up there.
weather.uwyo.edu...

Well why don't you come here so I can show you the planes flying into Tampa with normal Contrails and the ones flying way up high outside of normal air routes spraying Chemtrails....

If you live in Tampa near the airport, any contrails you see would almost certainly NOT be coming from planes flying in an out of Tampa's airport. Contrails normally form above 25,000 feet (most at 30,000 +), and a plane using Tampa's airport would not be high enough to leave contrails.

I just checked on planefinder.net, and I saw several planes over and around the Tampa area at the moment (planes NOT flying in and out of Tampa) at altitudes above 30,000 feet that could be leaving contrails. Those planes could be traveling one of the several air routes that pass over or near Tampa/St. Pete, such as the J73, J75, J616, etc. A lot of traffic flies into Miami and the Caribbean, and much of it travels on those routes.

I'm not sure why you feel that the trails you are seeing are not normal contrails. What makes them different?

edit on 12/23/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

I live 8 miles from BWI and work .25 miles from BWI and I see contrails or chemtrails or whatever, ALL DAY.

I sit at work and watch they 9:00am lines - which are interesting because they're all leaving the airport and going a certain distance and then turning to head in one direction. meaning one will begin to turn just as soon as they've reached a stable altitude, another will turn a few miles after take off, and the 3rd will turn 10 or so miles after take off. Anyway, between 9:00 and 9:45 there are a bunch of express flights to NY for commuters. They tend to fly over my neighborhood so while going to work, and sitting at work I watch trails only form from certain aircrafts, and spread out over about an hour.

I live and work near an airport, so according to your theory, i shouldn't see any at all right? Why do I work near an airport, and see 3 or 4 every thirty minutes, all day?

I have pics to back what I say too.

ETA: also, not long ago a plane leaving Dulles had some type of malfunction and had to land at BWI but traffic was heavy, so it circled for about a half an hour. It's altitude was quite low, well under your figure. Whenever it would accelerate to maintain altitude (or whatever it's doing) you'd see a nice trail form behind it. It spread out a lot quicker than most I've seen though.
edit on 25-12-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Something is not right here. My dog is being really needy and has tried to climb in my lap, barking at me all day.
She is a great dog and loves to play but I have never seen her like this.

Clearly it's a sign the Illumi-NWO-Bilderbergs-WIlliamCooper-MkUltra are at it again..

What proof do you have that anything you are seeing is anything other then what people are trying to explain as being within normal operating parameters?

edit on 25-12-2012 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
I live 8 miles from BWI and work .25 miles from BWI and I see contrails or chemtrails or whatever, ALL DAY.

I sit at work and watch they 9:00am lines - which are interesting because they're all leaving the airport and going a certain distance and then turning to head in one direction.

Wait...Are you saying the planes that JUST TOOK OFF from BWI and are only 400 meters (.25 miles) from the airport are leaving contrails? I have never ever seen a plane that just took off cxreating those puffy white trails that we are dicussing here (contrail/chemtrail)

These planes you are talking about that just took off -- Are they leaving those puffy white trails, or is it that visible dark exhaust that can sometimes be seen at take-off?

I live and work near an airport, so according to your theory, i shouldn't see any at all right? Why do I work near an airport, and see 3 or 4 every thirty minutes, all day?

No. I'm saying that the contrails that are directly above an airport did not come from planes using that airport. Jet routes of planes flying at 35,000 feet could be directly over BWI. However, those planes may have come from -- say -- Philadelphia or New York and are flying someplace other than Baltimore.

I have pics to back what I say too.

Please post them. I want to see if they are high-flying planes leaving contrails, or the exhaust sometimes seen from a plane whose engines are revved-up at take-off.
edit on 12/25/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

There is no way that a plane just taking off, or coming in to land is leaving a contrail. If you're seeing contrails, then the flight is going overhead to another airport. The only planes that would leave any kind of "trail" that low were L1011s on engine start, or 707s or other aircraft capable of using water assistance on takeoff. And there's no mistaking water assistance for any kind of contrail (even if anyone was still using it).

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I see no pictures. How are you all debunking this with no pictures? We don't know if it is a contrail or a chemtrail. Point is you're drawing conclusions on something you haven't had the chance to even analyze yet. I'm thoroughly convinced that some of you just look for the word "Chemtrail" in the title of threads to "debunk". How can you debunk what you don't even have a reference of?

OP where is the picture? I don't see anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join