It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Deliverence is HERE!!!! Israel Wakes NOW! The Baker of Bread and the Cup Bearer - Prophecy of

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

When the jews recite the Shema : Shema Yisrael, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad, they are saying "Hear O Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One". so they are already claiming Jesus is their God they just do not know that is who he is yet.

They are simply claiming that their God is One.
"God" in that sentence is not Jesus... because Jesus did not say "Hear O Israel, your God is One... and I am your God".

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

When the jews recite the Shema : Shema Yisrael, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad, they are saying "Hear O Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One". so they are already claiming Jesus is their God they just do not know that is who he is yet.

They are simply claiming that their God is One.
"God" in that sentence is not Jesus... because Jesus did not say "Hear O Israel, your God is One... and I am your God".

He knows who he is. Jesus = The Lord. Pretty simple.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The meaning is there and easily seen. The is a relationship by context to the entire view presented by the Bible. That view is meaningless apart from the very history that unfolds around us. With both witnesses, we see the unfolding truth emerge. Denying truth is ignore(ance). Allowing truth to set you free is denying ignorance.

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Consider what this verse set means:

Now, consider this verse set:

Consider one more verse set.

I'm sorry, but all you did was stitch together three unrelated verse sets and derived a meaning out of it.

You are simply seeing what you want to see from the bible. There is no objective meaning in your post.

edit on 22-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

OK, some constructive criticism here.
As long as you appear to be a fundamentalist religious zealot, nobody is going to listen to you.
You give the impression that you are a religious nutter.

Tone it down, stop the walls of bible quotes and people will respect your position a lot more.

But I still will not believe you, but others might.

Your ego appears to be of a religious nature, you wear it like a badge.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

we believe that the return of Messiah is near and we are living in end times but just God knows when it occurs.
the Messiah of Jews is the Messiah of Christians and Muslims and all the humanity. however they have different point of views. but all of them are speaking of one event !!! because all of them have one God. one creator.

the fact you have missed is that the country of Israel is not the tribe of Israel. tribe of Israel does not mean that all of them are Jews nowadays. at least Jesus is not a jew and he is from the tribe of Israel !

so let me offer my prediction too !!!

And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture(Bible) that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness.

So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.

So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.

Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower

[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction.

[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed."
--Koran:17:4

as God says that his servants will punish the corruption makers. and enters the temple. so I believe that none of the above has happened yet ! Romans and Nebuchadnezzar were not servants of God !!
the above verses shows that the second corruption of Israel leaders will lead to the final battle. maybe what they themselves call it Armageddon. when Jesus returns.

edit on 23-12-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join