It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New World ... and some food for thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
may this new world bring new discovery hope and great joy to us all. Yes I realize it's just another 24-hours that have passed but to our consciousness a shift has happened. A shift from in waiting to arrival. We have arrived in the new world with every possibility of molding it into what ever shape we desire. My hope is that for most the desire is to make this a better base off of which a more positive and harmonious future of exploration of the human kind can grow. An exploration in tune and in line with reality and nature as opposed to what it has been, a several 1000 year old struggle against it. So to my fellow ATS:ers new and old. Much love and inspiration and a very happy new world.

edit on 21/12/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/12/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Thanks bud and same to you! Yup I too have reason to be optomistic about the long-term, based on my foray into the astral realm last night.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

That is great BlueMule would you like to share your experience or maybe you have already?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Hmm well it started with what I can only call a collective consciousness 'conference call' with my spiritual allies and guides during a trance, and then after recieving 'mana', a trip to the underworld where my 'twin brother' and I did battle with... something. A snake-like 'demon' and my intuition tells me it was the demon of the age we just left.

/shrug

After the battle we tried to find a way out of the underworld but there were huge numbers of buffalo stampeding above so I had to find another way out. Or should I say another time out. Eventually I found one and as we were leaving I had to peel a living tongue off my own and take it home to its own kind... it was a kind of spiritual symbiont.. which was put there by spirits of deceased mystics some weeks ago as I was freeing my sister, mystics that I think are Sufi.

So business as usual.

edit on 21-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by IAmD1

Hmm well it started with what I can only call a collective consciousness 'conference call' with my spiritual allies and guides during a trance, and then after recieving 'mana', a trip to the underworld where my 'twin brother' and I did battle with... something. A snake-like 'demon' and my intuition tells me it was the demon of the age we just left.

/shrug

After the battle we tried to find a way out of the underworld but there were huge numbers of buffalo stampeding above so I had to find another way out. Or should I say another time out. Eventually I found one and as we were leaving I had to peel a living tongue off my own and take it home to its own kind... it was a kind of spiritual symbiont.. which was put there by spirits of deceased mystics some weeks ago as I was freeing my sister, mystics that I think are Sufi.

So business as usual.

Very interesting stuff. Do you experience these things as a battle external to yourself or internal. My own thoughts on these happenings are that they are part of an age old internal battle as supposed to something that is outside of the self or being. What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by IAmD1

/shrug

So business as usual.

Very interesting stuff. Do you experience these things as a battle external to yourself or internal. My own thoughts on these happenings are that they are part of an age old internal battle as supposed to something that is outside of the self or being. What are your thoughts on this?

Hmm. I think external and internal are parts of the whole... aspects of an 'omnijective' reality that transcends objectivity and subjectivity, so I would have to say 'neti, neti'.

edit on 27-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

join