It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook 3 Shooters ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I just came across this video so I thouight I'd share it here with those that may be interested, I'm pulling may hair not knowing what to think of all this, like 911 the horror of it all would have doubters ridiculed - -

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

I remember hearing the MSM in the UK mention at LEAST 2 shooters... now there is just no talk of it at all.

Very odd.

edit on 21/12/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
CHECK OUT WHAT JUST HAS BEEN DISCOVERED ABOUT CHRIS A RODIA here!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
I just came across this video so I thouight I'd share it here with those that may be interested, I'm pulling may hair not knowing what to think of all this, like 911 the horror of it all would have doubters ridiculed - -

This is a failure in logic though. A man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on does not necessarily follow that he was shooter #2. The police would have put every suspicious looking male down on the ground and handcuffed them that they could - same for an uncontrollable father?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
I remember hearing the MSM in the UK mention at LEAST 2 shooters... now there is just no talk of it at all.

If the press heard - "man handcuffed" and "man found dead with guns" then they leap to the conclusion that it is two shooters. Then the circular logic follows that because they said two shooters there must be. I can fully see the police just putting people down left and right trying to get a hold of the situation and especially if they needed to restrain a father from running in to the school.

Maybe there were two shooters but the logic here can't be used. Handcuffs shooter.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I don't know if it's in this particular video but they were chasing multiple people outside. Then on the police radio you hear them say "They turned around they're coming at me"
Ok just heard the audio it is in this video. This is after they say there are reports of 2 shadows running past the school.

This is not including the one dead guy inside.

This is not including the van that they were chasing, with one guy possibly wearing a nun costume. They surrounded the van later on..

Innocents DO NOT run from the Cops.

edit on 12/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yes, original media coverage revealed multiple shooters, no doubt. But as with EVERY PLANNED event orchestrated against us citizens, the "LONE CRAZY GUNMAN" is the planner's perfect COVER. But luckily more and more Americans are starting to SEE THROUGH THIS LIE NOW. The LIE that is ALWAYS fed to us whenever these "PLANNED" tragedies occur.

So, the ONLY QUESTION NOW in regards to this shooting, is when will the gullible original-story believing people OPEN THEIR EYES and start seeing that all of these typical "LONE CRAZY GUNMAN" stories are a COVER?? It is always the perfect COVER for these PLANNED EVENTS.

LONE CRAZY GUNMEN cover story ALWAYS equals PLANNED event in mass shootings, assassinations, or any other HUGE event.

How many more "LONE CRAZY GUNMEN" events will occur before people WAKE UP ALREADY and see what is going on against us?? THATS the ONLY QUESTION NOW.

edit on 21-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
3 shooters?
i think there would be a few more.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well, you certainly have hot information, regularly.

If your evidence or theory is correct, i.e. more than one shooter, then it is plausible other lone shooter events had more than one lone gunman, as apparently, it is better to have one sober and one doped up (so to speak). In the Sirhan case (Robert F Kennedy), they believe others were shooting; JF Kennedy, surely there were; Martin L KIng: The KIng family all are on record that they do not believe James Earl Ray did the shooting (Mock trial proves Ray's innocence) and Columbine fully reported two shooters.

So there are precedents for the "multiple shooter" theory.

What about President Ronald Reagan and former Beatle John Lennon shootings, could they have had another shooter? What about that Korean who hated rich white people and English, who was in college at a typical "white, rich college" taking English as a major(minor?), any second with him?

I suppose the "second" could also be a "handler" rather than shooter also, or both. Wasnt there a question did Mark Chapman have help paying for airfare, in the timeline to shooting Lennon? And John Hinckleys brother having dinner with a brother or cousin of George Bush (same day?), is so far out coincidence we may as well just place a second shooter or handler with him.

The important thing is: Lone shooters cannot be trusted to carry out missions...?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

the video maker says he is not trying to make anything up.............well we heard the kid say he was in a closet, so he didnt see ANYTHING!

We heard the kid say he saw a guy in handcuffs? so the kid neither saw the shooter nor did he see the guy in cuffs shoot.

the video maker is cashing in on NOTHING!!! By publishing BOGUS VIDEO Commentary

quit wasting my time here with YOUTUBE

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451

the video maker says he is not trying to make anything up.............well we heard the kid say he was in a closet, so he didnt see ANYTHING!

We heard the kid say he saw a guy in handcuffs? so the kid neither saw the shooter nor did he see the guy in cuffs shoot.

the video maker is cashing in on NOTHING!!! By publishing BOGUS VIDEO Commentary

quit wasting my time here with YOUTUBE

That's not Bogus, he took the information wrong, but so what, you don't have to.. People do know you can judge things for yourself right? You can watch ancient aliens and not believe in ancient aliens, but still see pretty scenes of our past..

The Kid saw someone in handcuffs at the Fire department. He doesn't have to be involved..

The Cops radio talk matters way more than the kids account. They are CHASING people 2 people, and then they were coming at one of the cops.. You don't run from cops if you don't have anything to do with what was happening.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by racer451

But the kid did not say he lived in the closet did he ?

The kid di not say he saw any shooter he said , they hid in the gym closet "for a while" the police then evacuated them and as they passed the Firehouse he saw a man "Pinned on the gound in handcuffs" .

Whether this detainee in handcuffs was a shooter or not, when (or if) a proper investigation is carried out then his involvement or reason for detention should be made public, perhaps you should consider holding on to your laughing emoticons fo a little while.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

ok so here on ATS its a reality show with scripts and every thing.

ok true story you win, its all entertainment

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Breaking news reporting. The police officers on the groud are your eyes and ears. For a conspiracy to have happened those in charge of the investigation would have to be in on it. Like the very fishy comission that investigated JFK, or the fishy comission (at the top tiers) that investigated 911.

Is there any reason to believe that the heads of the investigation around the sandy hook shooting are lying?
edit on 22-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join