It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA wants armed guards in schools

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This happened in a gun free zone, did it not? Wait a minute, so what you are telling me is that a gun related crime happened in a gun free zone? That can't be, if it clearly says no guns, and no one there is armed, surely, no one with bad intentions would know this prior to committing the crime right??? This is crazy, next you will tell me that the person who had the gun a sane individual with no mental problems, right? Oh, he wasn't you say? Geez, that is a shocker, and I never would have guessed that.

Come on anti gun folks, you cannot sit there and they if there were armed, trained guards there, there there would not have been as much damage, or just maybe the nut job would have picked another "gun free" zone where he knew he had time before the police could show. If you can, I'm sorry, you are not telling the truth. You don't see this many shootings, with that many lives taken in places that people know they are armed. In example scumbag #head is not going to go be as likely into a gun shop, police station, etc, and start shooting as they know they will be killed pretty quickly.

I think this would be a good idea for places like schools and the such.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muggman

Come on anti gun folks, you cannot sit there and they if there were armed, trained guards there, there there would not have been as much damage, or just maybe the nut job would have picked another "gun free" zone where he knew he had time before the police could show. If you can, I'm sorry, you are not telling the truth. You don't see this many shootings, with that many lives taken in places that people know they are armed. In example scumbag #head is not going to go be as likely into a gun shop, police station, etc, and start shooting as they know they will be killed pretty quickly.

I think this would be a good idea for places like schools and the such.

Thats right no one would be daft enough to rob a gunstore!!!

Robber Killed In Gun Store

Seems your logic is flawed

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here is another incedent where an armed citizen stopped a would be criminal.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Great video that illuminates the hypocrisy of the elitists who are currently running our nation into ruin..

www.nrastandandfight.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well looks like the president agrees with the NRA?! 1 of executive orders gives money to finance resource officers.

Bill

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join