It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny John Titor Reference in MAD Cartoon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I was watching this on Cartoon Network and realized that not only is it a time travel sketch that features something looking like the TARDIS, but notice the name on the baseball bat box in the second part of the sketch. "TITOR"

Haha.

edit on 20-12-2012 by joesomebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Video doesn't exist.
never mind
edit on 20-12-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody

Cute clip. Don't see any conspiracy.

They were probably paying homage to John Titor and sci-fi iconography (TARDIS- like machine).

After all if they wanted to take Titor seriously they would've made it so the son wouldn't fade away, since he would've hit parallel dad.

But not very many people would get that. It's best to only stick with story-lines the masses would understand.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You should check out the anime called "Steins Gate". It's a time travel story involving John Titor and CERN. Worth the watch if you're into time travel and can stomach the squeaky female voices and over dramatic male voices.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I am a time traveller though not physically but remote viewing I am sorry to spoil your doom's day but being so close I guess it's okay to tell ya'll the world will not end tomorrow (which is already today in some places.) At least As far as 2065 the Earth and human race is still here.

new topics

top topics

join