It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a possibility that I don't think anyone has mentioned.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi guys

Do I think the world will end tommorrow ? Nah
Will we be hit by a meteor yeah sure it happens all the time here is really cool real time Link to it
Will planet X crash into us destroying us (well apart from the american gun nuts we all know they are invincible) ? Nope it would have to be visible to naked eye by now.
Will we be invaded by aliens ? Doubt it though it would be kinda cool.
Will we experience a shift to higher conciousness ? I hope so I'm tired of working with idiots. (feel free to laugh mods)
Will we experience a polar shift ? Possibly it's already happening

However what would happen if a planet close to us was destroyed ? Something we aren't looking out for. Would or could the debris take out Earth ?

As always just a thought

Merry Xmas, Happy new year, Safe ascension, It was lovely to get to debate with you all, see you in the next life, chat tommorow, damn who'd of thunk it we were correct all along, anything else I missed.

edit on 20-12-2012 by cody599 because: Forgot vid

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I would think it would take an object of considerable size to destroy one of our neighbouring plants to such a degree that large chunks would threaten Earth in time for tomorrow.

Highly improbable.

But yeah, I don't think this possibility has been brought up yet.

edit on 20-12-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Yep
I still have to get up and go to work

THe one thing I am adamant about is that I will kiss my wife and phone my kids and tell them that I'm sorry for any hurt I caused thankful for the joy they bring and most importantly of all. Tell them I love them.
Just in case

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Lets not confuse a physical pole shift with a magnetic pole shift..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'll just float through my house (it's anchored to the ground) and make food like I was an astronaut. Then make my way to the garage and construct a set of devices (ie-ice picks) that will allow me to pull myself across the ground, so I can go outside.

Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

But the possibilty that they are interlinked is still there

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Says who? I have yet to come across any evidence suggesting the 2 being related..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

I'm just constructing a series of cling film wrapped glasses filled with scotch and coke and sharpening my straw.
See you on the other side (probably of a hangover).

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No proof just a possibility.
You could look at this POST

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I am looking for evidence, not 100% proof, though it would be nice. And did you really just link me to a blossom goodchild 2.0 type topic?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Guess so. I'm open to all ideas apart from arming the world in the name of self defence. Oxymorons aren't my strong point.

new topics

top topics

join