It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grandmother had an encounter with the Goat-sucker last week.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
First off, i'm not american so my english sucks. Even more since i'm at my grandfather PC, and he still use Windowns XP. Then i'm just unable to correct my grammar properly. Anyway...

My Grandmother camed from a travel this week and told me a strange story it happend with her cattle last week. She lives in a region close to the Amazon Rainforest called "Porto Velho". She lives in a farm close to the jungle for over 60 years by now. She basically lives with aligattors, jaguars and other animals. She also killed a venomous snake so her family know what animals like these do when catching their prey.

So let's come wih the story. Last week (Monday) she asked for her son to check how the pigs where doing. Strange things w're already happenign before that. She told about extremely strange noises and the next day they found 2 dead baby pigs. But nothing out of anormal.

When her son checked the pigs, he saw a disguisting scene: 6 dead pigs, all of them had their organs removed and blood drained. The Organs and bones were found next to the animal carcasse (only the skin and some small bones were left from them.) But the most strange it was the way the organs and blood were removed, the stomach skin was cut and disappeard like if they were made by a Predator.

They knew it wasn't neither Jaguars or aligattors since they are extremely comon, the dogs didn't barked and the pig fence wasn't bypassed. I find extremely hard to have been hunters. There's no hunters in the area she lives and they also rare at Amazon Rainforest and would never kill the animals, but steal them instead. She also lives 300 miles away from the closest city. When a friend of her camed to see the scene he said: "it was a Chupa-Cabras". The strange thing is: My grandmother didn't knew what a Goat Sucker was. Probably because she doesn't a have a TV.

Then her friend brought his camera and took some pics of the dead pigs. I asked to her if i could see the pics and post here on ATS and she told me she would ask her friend for the pics. I'm still waiting.....

----------

Strange things at Amazon Rainforest isn't knew. The natives tell story's of an animal called the "Mapinguari" and the "Boitatá". They tell us story's of these animals at school saying they are just Brazilian Floklore. But when i saw the reports, like "The Mapinguari have long arms, extremely bad smell and long claws" I knew it wasn't just a legend, people alleged shoot him and says he's an extremely social animal. Wich goes completly agaisnt the story's, saying the creature have a mouth on the chest, can kill by looking and have only one eye. At this moment i knew the Mapínguari was probably a Giant Sloth and the Boitatá a small Tianoboa exemplar.

But the Goat sucker? Starting get some machine-gun..

edit on 20-12-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Don't expect many replies until you have actually posted the photos my friend.
Until then.....

Enjoy the silence
edit on 20/12/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hi....i have heard many UFO reports that origonate in the Amazon area of South America.
The pictures would be very helpful for comparison with cattle mutilations....and you can find many of those on the web...check em out for yourself and see if anything similar pops out at you......
The Mutilations continue but, they seem to be less concentraed now...
Brazil has reported probably the most publically known human mutilation....a middle aged male...
But In America, a corporal was taken while working in the white sands rocket range and returned as a corpse.....
If your Grama can afford it, they have TRAP CAMERAS for sale very cheap now....
Maybe she should invest in one?
Please keep us in the loop,,,,,,,
Its great to see posters from other countries come here to share these puzzling circumstances....
S$F sir

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Interesting story, and looking forward to the pics. It's true that you probably won't see a lot of response without those. Meanwhile, though, a few questions. When you say the blood was drained, was it missing from the site? Meaning, were the organs and bodies there, but no blood, as there should have been? What was the condition of the bodies themselves? Are we talking whole carcasses, save for a cut to remove the organs, or were there other wounds to them? Were there any tracks at all?

The dogs not barking seems a bit odd.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
hi and thanks for sharing your story

you tell grandma tho, that it is probably not 'chupa-cabra'..as the one poster said, it sounds very much like the other animal mutilations being found all over the place

and--they DO seem to be in a concentrated area, sorry, i have done a lot of research on this..you might want to google APFU and phil hoyle; they are very knowledgeable and investigate these kinds of cases in the uk. almost always these mutilations come right around the time of a big sighting..so, how many 'bright lights' has the lady seen, i wonder?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Saw the title and just had to click and read.

Glad I did very interesting story.

Thank you

top topics

join