It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk Origins, Education or Indoctrination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati2

Most evolutionary theories concerning molecular biology surround differing states of Mitochondrial and Genome formation in different species. In other words how hybridization effects the evolutionary process in species. None of these actually show from scratch how proteins peptides, nucleotides and amino acids formed on their own, all they can do is analyze their states and chart them. This confuses the masses because they think HEY he used the word evolution when talking about RNA, Hybrid Bacteriophages, Photosynthetic Eukaryotes and Opisthokonta. I can watch hair grow on my chin and say hey look proof I'm evolving but IT ISNT PROOF! Its a bunch of propaganda and honest scientists are proving one theory after another to be false daily. The problem is in the scientific community to stand against the propaganda machine is like trying to sell evolution to a church full of fundamental Christians. Who I might add can prove intelligent design with nothing more then Phi 1.618 if most were knowledgeable enough to know how. The creator literally put his signature in everything even the spiral in galaxies in order to say I was here. Even in the very atoms that make up matter, light and even sound. Anyone that thinks creation in our Universe is chaotic or random can look at the stars themselves to see that the same patterns exist in DNA itself. If your going to say that life on earth evolved on its own without a creator then why are the same patterns we see in every living creature also found through out the universe? How is it that BY CHANCE everything in the Universe was created from an explosion and just happened to arrange itself in the same order as every living thing on this planet even down to the minute particle and the very physics that make up everything even down to the quantum lvl of both scalar and vector quantities. Phi is literally found in everything, it is observable in every quantum state. So what evolutionists are saying is that BY CHANCE everything in the universe is singing the same tune because BY CHANCE it all decided on its own to do things in an orderly fashion. That's like taking a pile of wood, throwing a stick of dynamite on it and building a house instantly and then doing it over and over all through out the universe and then saying it all happened by chance and there was no intelligent structure to it at all. Its in the very laws of physics that hold everything together so perhaps evolutionists should start there instead of the origins of a species because this goes way past how organisms on some tiny blue planet in an ocean of stars just happened to form BY CHANCE!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati2

Thank you, I was hoping to hear from some one more knowledgeable on the subject than myself. I believe you have just rendered the rest of this thread useless, at least to me. Thank you again as you have most likely saved me from much frustration.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here's the truth about origins. We all come from one indescribable thing. That indescribable thing that we are tried to manifest itself. What happened was, a variety of life forms emerged as a unified representation of that one indescribable mystery. But earth doesn't account for the entirety of the visual representation, nor can the representation ever be fully accurate. So it is ever changing, getting closer and closer, but never getting it complete. We didn't come from monkeys, but monkeys and humans did come from one thing. Hence the similarities.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

That does make some sense to me in a weird kind of way. Thanks for your input.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join