It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper B.o.B links abovetopsecret.com when talking about the government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Link to site

I was doing my nightly stroll around the internet and i had found this. Just another news article until i scrolled down his twitter feed and saw him say "Call me crazy but atleast im sharing this with you" and proceeded to link ATS to his thousands of followers. He also sais to research 9/11, AIDS, FEMA, MK Ultra and more! Awesome or not?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I haven't been here for a while but I do understand the words you just mentioned. It may be that he wants his followers to use their brain, but I think he's missleading them more than he's guiding them. Conspiracies tend to make people depressed and I wouldn't recommend anyone to just pop-up here and read all the bull some people write.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Awesome! Glad to see more people seeking truth.

We have to have the balls to face the music one day.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Great... now I'm going to have to start listening to rap music to keep up. FTR if you are here, BoB and you get inspired by my stuff?

Throw a "Cuz Heff says so" in!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Oh dear

Everyone wants their 5 mins of fame.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
What thread did he link?

Ah its the scolopmine one
edit on 19-12-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Great... now I'm going to have to start listening to rap music to keep up. FTR if you are here, BoB and you get inspired by my stuff?

Throw a "Cuz Heff says so" in!

B.o.B doesn't just "Rap" as if anyone still knew what that word meant..

He is a musical soul, and a very good guy, who happens to speak very real truth..

B.o.B Generation Lost
B.o.B The Watchers
B.o.B and Taylor swift, Both of US

AND BEST OF ALL
B.o.B and Morgan Freeman... Morgan Freeman... "Bombs Away" Deep

B.o.B is the man.. He almost has my birthday but he is one year older.. Scorpio power.. He is very real....

edit on 12/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
What thread did he link?

Ah its the scolopmine one
edit on 19-12-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

Why the hell would he link that?

If he's trying to shoot himself in the foot he's a good aim.

Things like that don't need press except to kill it off. You want to link to something? Link something that a positive redeeming value.

Typical "modern" mentality IMO. Trying to "educate'" people by pointing out the negatives. We all know the negatives like what he linked exist, what we need are practical solutions by educated people to eradicate them.

And I don't think he's qualified for the job.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

"People just don't want to believe that villains exist in our own government, because it's too scary to accept."
~B.o.B

Whatever thread B.o.B was linking to I get the "ATS THOUGHT POLICE" This thread is deleted page..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Typical "modern" mentality IMO. Trying to "educate'" people by pointing out the negatives. We all know the negatives like what he linked exist, what we need are practical solutions by educated people to eradicate them.

And I don't think he's qualified for the job.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

So what are the answers? Or are you just pointing out the negatives in a thread?

The Answer to ALL your problems are in his Song with Morgan Freeman called "Bombs Away" it is linked in an above post of mine..

Here's something..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Pretty good to see someone so well known openly talking about this kind of stuff, and even linking to the site too. That's really great stuff in my opinion.

He's a smart young guy and with songs like Strange Clouds, Watchers, Outta my mind and of course, the best one of all, Bombs away, I kinda always thought he would've browsed ATS at least once or twice.

Oh - And here's that great track as well..

edit on 19-12-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
I haven't been here for a while but I do understand the words you just mentioned. It may be that he wants his followers to use their brain, but I think he's missleading them more than he's guiding them. Conspiracies tend to make people depressed and I wouldn't recommend anyone to just pop-up here and read all the bull some people write.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

His fans could handle it.. Anyone who can hang with all of his broad range of music would be a welcome addition here.. People need to stop being babied. It's time to explore all avenues.

Check out those piano skills and singing from my favorite "rapper"

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdevonlove

NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON

MADE A DISS TRACK FOR BOB LOL
edit on 30-1-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join